Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41 mins 8 secs............"am a bit loast here!" Hahaha.

I did struggle last night through no fault of Ian or Craig just seemed a really strange experience if I'm honest! Won't be doing the show sober again! Haha

Looking for guests for the coming weeks and months so if your in the slightest interested and can talk for roughly 40 minutes, over me most times, please get in touch. Ourselves being back mean we are the only weekly radio show 100% junior fitbaw ATM while the much more polished and experienced gents take a well earned break at Just the Juniors plus yer man at Black Diamond also only covers real time events, fantastically well I must add!

Mon lets get people behind everything that's trying to promote our fantastic game!

I will have to come out my shell a bit and get over my inherent shyness, but just to keep Dips happy and for the good of humanity lets get it on!

This Sunday night, as in tomorrow, we have the youngest team in the juniors as Billy McKie, Craig Armstrong and Robert McCallum from Gartcairn Juniors give us all the background and future plans for the newborn side.

Usual 98.4fm but should be available to listen later

Sorry Nugent, off on a cycling trip and can't make that date, also away from 7th till 17th July, perhaps we can do it start of the new season? Dips will be devastated at no seeing me until the new season starts!

Sorry Nugent, off on a cycling trip and can't make that date, also away from 7th till 17th July, perhaps we can do it start of the new season? Dips will be devastated at no seeing me until the new season starts!

Are you a member of a cycling club,Isa? :huh:

51pvWIsvK4L.jpg

Archived