Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

As always we are looking for new guests for the show, managers, players, committee guys, supporters, fuds, if your interested in coming along and guesting on what is without a shadow of doubt the most under prepared and random radio show in the history of radio!

We have some great guests lined up in the coming weeks,

15th Aaron Connolly & Alain Kinney from Glenafton

22nd Sandy MacLean

29th Roland Fabiani

Fancy being on let me know here or via twitter @nugent4nil get in quick as due to changes of location you might possibly be our final guest!

Hopefully not but due to family and logistics it will be a struggle so jump aboard while you can ;)

Robert , current Glencairn captain, Ross Ballantyne is coming on with me next week

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight from 8pm we have man of many clubs the Peter Pan of the juniors none other than Mr Roland Fabiani who will be joined by current Rutherglencairn skipper and ex Arthurlie midfielder Ross Ballantyne, live from 8pm.

Tonight from 8pm we have man of many clubs the Peter Pan of the juniors none other than Mr Roland Fabiani who will be joined by current Rutherglencairn skipper and ex Arthurlie midfielder Ross Ballantyne, live from 8pm.

I'm texting in to ask how many police are on duty in New Cumnock at that precise moment. He'll know what I mean.

Two questions.

1. Who are Rutherglencairn ?

2. Who gave Rosco permission to steal mine and Willie's gig ?

:P

Wee change of plan tonight as Jimmy Kirkwood has been ruled out through injury for his debut but he will be on as soon as he returns to full fitness. Standing in is the every popular guest who is Arthurlie FC secretary Andy Pollock with a C, live from 8pm.

On the subject of nomads, I had to laugh at the fact that Brian Johnston took the first 10 minutes of last weeks show to list his football career.....I reckon the only club he hasn't been with are Jossie's Giants

he played under a psedonym for them as he was suspended, doesnt like to mention it ;)

It's Robert & Ian's Happy Hour with 2 for the price of 1!!!

26th February with Arthurlie Treasurer Arthur McGettigan & football journo Chris Sanderson

Tunescoop or Zippyshare

5th March with Craig Ritchie from The Barrhead News

Tunescoop or Zippyshare

Good man. Thanks.

Can't beat a lunchtime break listening to a load of baws

Archived