Gary Hooper in Turin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if shit like connor sammon can fluke a move to to the EPL , I'm sure hooper could get a lucky move

^^^^ Name random player from team of poster and say they are rubbish type post.

Hooper and Sammon are two completely different players. Sammon works his socks off, harrying defenders and generally making a nuisance of himself so others can benefit. That's what Wigan saw in him and that's why Derby splashed out cash for him in the summer.

^^^^ Name random player from team of poster and say they are rubbish type post.

Hooper and Sammon are two completely different players. Sammon works his socks off, harrying defenders and generally making a nuisance of himself so others can benefit. That's what Wigan saw in him and that's why Derby splashed out cash for him in the summer.

That's also why if a club was in the market for a pacey, poaching goalscorer Hooper would be an option.

another that doesn't watch celtic games. hoopers workrate is fantastic

Well having seen him play in person at Rugby Park he did no work all game. When he came on at Celtic Park v us at half time (when Celtic were down 1-0) he did no work again.

If there's a Scottish game on the tele before the Killie game or on a Sunday I'll watch, and seeing as a large percentage of those involve Celtic, I have seen quite a lot of your games. He's a penalty box striker so his workrate doesn't have to be at a premium.

another that doesn't watch celtic games. hoopers workrate is fantastic

I have to say that he works hard in terms of his forward movement and trying to create space. He was doing a lot of this in the first half against us last week.

However, Sammon is a different kind of hardworker in that he would drop out to the wings to chase up and down - would Hooper?

over rated maybe. but like kris boyd? don't think so

That's my problem with him tbh. He can work when he wants to, but can be lazy much of the time. He also scores most of his goals in the box, like Boyd. I'd much rather see a lot more of Tony Watt. All about opinions tho and if he stays I hope he scores in every game.

Archived