Which End Is The Family Stand

Hi there

I've purchased tickets for the "Rangers" end at Hampden (I hate calling it that). The lassie in Morrisons assured me the Family Stand tickets is up the other end.

Have I been wrongly advised and will find I'm in with the kids. Not being Wacko Jacko, I'd rather be in with the adults (if that the correct term for Scotland fans).

Can anyone enlighten me.

thanks

John

Hi there

I've purchased tickets for the "Rangers" end at Hampden (I hate calling it that). The lassie in Morrisons assured me the Family Stand tickets is up the other end.

Have I been wrongly advised and will find I'm in with the kids. Not being Wacko Jacko, I'd rather be in with the adults (if that the correct term for Scotland fans).

Can anyone enlighten me.

thanks

John

530945[/snapback]

I think the Family section is in part of the West Stand, I'm not 100% sure though :unsure:

Guest Guinness_Alan

Although the family section is in the West Stand (Area B-1), there will also be plenty of grown ups too. We nearly always go to the West Stand for Scotland games and will be in Area A-6. Where are your tickets for John?

Aye I'm sure the family section is in the west stand section B. They put the kids next to the away fans to act as a human barrier. I just hope for your sake they're no handin out them horns the time I ended up in the family stand all the kids were given free horns like you hear at foriegn games it was kinda annoying (but thats what you get when you pretend to be only 15 to get a cheap ticket, never again).

Guest Guinness_Alan
Aye I'm sure the family section is in the west stand section B.

532027[/snapback]

It is, which is why I posted it earlier in this thread. :rolleyes:

Archived