Sons' sorrow

Watching a team like Dumbarton is like investing emotion into an account every week; just occasionally you get the chance to make a withdrawal. Today was such a day, and from the buzzing pre-match hospitality featuring a truly superb singing act courtesy of a local businessman who regularly backs the club, to Garry's strike and the stalwart defending afterwards, this was an afternoon to both savour and remember with pride.

Massive congrats to all the players, the two Stevies and the DFC Directors; you youngsters on here had better realise that we are all living the dream right now !

And is there a more angry support anywhere than St Mirren's ?

Anyone who wasn't fortunate enough to be at pre match hospitality, this gives a flavour of it. One of the 'Secret Opera Singers' had posed as an Italian steward at DFC before giving us a blast of Pavarotti. The guy at the beginning of the clip here was 'a chef' at the club. He sings 500 miles of key before giving his contribution. These guys were amazing. The footage here was captured by Alan Findlay on his phone. We had a party of seventeen at hospitality yesterday, the majority of whom weren't supporters of either side.

They left having enjoyed not just the football but a fantastic day all round. Well done DFC and Keith from KG Instalation and Design for arranging the entertainment as part of his wife's birthday celebrations. http://www.kgdesignandinstallation.co.uk/

https://youtu.be/wSPH-BysSFQ

Edited by Howlin' Wilf

Get those two on Britain's got talent !

I think I'm right in saying that the lady in the foreground is Gordon Lennon's mum ? Lovely to see her at the club, enjoying herself.

Yes, she and Alex were there along with Gordon's brother Scott and his two wee boys.

This season has had some awful moments but we've also had some great memories that I'll look back on fondly. The absolute scenes when Fleming pinged in that goal yesterday.

Being one of the younger Sons fans on here I truly feel lucky to have witnessed so much excitement in my first 11 years as a fan: relegation, winning the league, promotion through the playoffs, a decent cup run, pumping teams 6-0, getting pumped 6-0 etc etc... Long may it continue!

Mon the fucking Sons ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Anyone else notice that SonsTV went up, then vanished?

Noticed this from ICT today, hope it's not the same at our level but it's the sort of farcical decision I'd fully expect the laughing stocks running our game to make:

https://twitter.com/ICTFC/status/724273156891009024

Season ticket renewals out, 225 if you pay this week, decent for those that have it now, unfortunately I've lost the ability to shite out notes.

That a decent price, shame they give so little notice. Was budgeting getting my ticket at the end of the season not this week.

That a decent price, shame they give so little notice. Was budgeting getting my ticket at the end of the season not this week.

Aye same, they should have said this was happening and folk might have kept money to take advantage of it.