Sons' sorrow

To be honest apart from the announcement for Thriller Thursday which got our hopes up. The twitter feed has been very quiet so I stopped expecting much more as they do normally say a more to get us excited.

To be honest apart from the announcement for Thriller Thursday which got our hopes up. The twitter feed has been very quiet so I stopped expecting much more as they do normally say a more to get us excited.

I had a semi when I saw that, thought they were going to re-sign Scott Murdoch

Aye, he'd be teaming up with Routledge.

I wouldn't be gutted if he left to be honest. He's a very meh RB, although looks as if he would be a very decent CB.

Did not think that the Welsh league would be trying to pinch our players. I always liked the Welsh as well, but I hope they get pumped out the Euros at the group stage (along with England obviously)

Another we disagree on so8

I'd have kept him as CB alongside either Buchanan, Barr or Wright and would've kept Taggart for RB. He's dominant in the air and a good tackler, but his distribution is woeful and his lack of pace at RB gets exposed badly. He has all the hallmarks of a natural CB being played at full-back.

I'd have kept him as CB alongside either Buchanan, Barr or Wright and would've kept Taggart for RB. He's dominant in the air and a good tackler, but his distribution is woeful and his lack of pace at RB gets exposed badly. He has all the hallmarks of a natural CB being played at full-back.

Yeah. Don't think we really seen the best of Saunders to be honest, the guy would have been more comfortable in central defence.

Good luck to him, if he does leave.

Saunders I'm not overly fussed about, especially if we were planning on using him at right back.

The Nade news is unsurprising but at the same time disappointing. Lets just hope his replacement isn't an unknown amateur who's been plying his trade in the Gilbratar 2nd division and English Sunday league...