Sons' sorrow

Just now, lorenzo71 said:

Can u run down the 11 and any subs ....hill and johnson subs????

I'm not there, but I believe the starting lineup was:

Scott Gallacher

David Smith Andy Dowie Craig Barr Aidan McIlduff

Grant Gallagher Stuart Carswell

Calum Gallagher David Wilson Tom Walsh

Mark Stewart

Johnston was a h/t sub, Hill only came on a few minutes ago according to me source.

Would be massively surprised if we signed Hill, especially if Porteous is signing. Four centre halfs would be bonkers when we're apparently scraping together a reduced budget.

Footballing wise he isn't as bad as folk make out though. Dunno where this notion he's shite has come from?

Glassing burds in a club wise he's a roaster, and the fact we already better options there I'd like to think he's just making up the numbers and getting himself fit.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Would be massively surprised if we signed Hill, especially if Porteous is signing. Four centre halfs would be bonkers when we're apparently scraping together a reduced budget.

Footballing wise he isn't as bad as folk make out though. Dunno where this notion he's shite has come from?

Glassing burds in a club wise he's a roaster, and the fact we already better options there I'd like to think he's just making up the numbers and getting himself fit.

Aye, I'd agree with that. Think of the amount of trialists we had last year who didn't go on to sign. He'll be effectively getting himself out there by playing for us, whilst keeping in shape.

Glassing birds is the issue I have. Scumbag of a guy.

Want to be able to give stick to Declan Gallagher without feeling like a hypocrite!

Want to be able to give stick to Declan Gallagher without feeling like a hypocrite!

This. Plus he's always a red card waiting to happen.
Positive from today is that we've at last avoided a defeat to Stranraer! [emoji16]

This. Plus he's always a red card waiting to happen.
Positive from today is that we've at last avoided a defeat to Stranraer! [emoji16]

I agree, but lets not forget we cheered for a guy who waved his walloper at women and children...

I'm not sure we are in a position to take the moral high ground in that regard.

Without knowing the full facts, or being in the club at the time, its best we leave that subject alone, and I said previously, raith fans rated him, but I doubt we will sign him if porteous has signed. Is Aidan mcilduff any good? Or Chris Johnson? Maybe another striker should be priority? 

I agree, but lets not forget we cheered for a guy who waved his walloper at women and children...

I'm not sure we are in a position to take the moral high ground in that regard.

I didn't go to games when we had him, so I'm in the clear !