Sons' sorrow

Must have missed that bit when it was announced - assumed he was out of the picture completely.

Colts can get to f**k. Still on the fence with the stadium. I do agree that it's in our interests to support it but I just can't help the feeling we're due a shafting.

I don't disagree but I believe the shafting if we vote against this will be harder, sorer and much messier.

I thought it would maybe be Stirling until Glenburn Bud mentioned Ayr. They are an attractive prospect this season, us not so much. Either way I hope we haven't jumped the gun, building up to Stirling signing and he ends up at Ayr.

For all we know it could be someone totally different we're building up.

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 13:37, Mr X said:

Gallagher is an odd one. Scored a decent amount for Cowden in a team that finished well bottom of the Championship - and looked impressive for them against Queens - but couldnt do it for Saintees and now, seemingly, looks out of his depth at Dumbarton.

Hes a player I would have happily taken at Queens when he left Cowdenbeath.

He did well at St Mirren in his first season scoring 12 goals I think? from right wing. He then ended up injured early on last season and Jack Ross just wouldn't give him a chance once he got fit.