Sons' sorrow

11 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

An absolutely superb video has just been uploaded on the clubs Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1692472057480084&id=108713182522654

It is superb, and well done to the guys who produced it; my only slight criticism is that the music is a bit loud but I really hope it gains some national exposure because it deserves to.

8 hours ago, Consolidate said:

Brilliant video.

Ecstasy of Gold gets me every time.

And if that tune was picked as an intentional play on words, as well as a great bit of music, then fair play - very nicely done.

Excellent video. Love it! I wont be able to be in Perth for the final but I will be there in spirit. #Sonhamers. Hope to see Dowser lift the cup.

3 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Any idea when cup final tickets go on sale? Worried I've missed an announcement but can't see anything on the website 

1 hour ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

I think we’re all waiting for news on the tickets.

Announced at the game yesterday that they should hopefully be available from the stadium as of tomorrow :thumsup2

16 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Does anyone know how many tickets we have? I won't get down until later in the week and don't want them to sell out before I get there

I genuinely wouldn't worry, if we sell the tickets we're sent (I doubt we will) then I don't see why they wouldn't provide us with more.  McDairmid holds about 10K, be lucky if it's even half full. My only worry is buying a ticket and being in a different stand from people I'd like to watch the game with, but it's a minor issue.