Sons' sorrow

Just in case anyone is into watching Bookies' odds, Stevie has gone from 20/1 to 6/1 for the Morton job with McBookie.
That puts him third favourite behind Hopkin (3/1) and McCoist (4/1). 
Obviously someone could just have put £50 on him to change the odds, but maybe there's more to it. 

That may have been down to me sticking a fiver on it. Regardless of what happens on Sunday, I actually think that a parting of the ways may suit both parties. In 2015 when Ian Murray left, the general view was that it was the right time. I think it had gone a wee bit stale during his final season with us but I think he had earned the right to a full time gig. His departure gave us a reboot and a different managerial outlook probably helped us retain our Championship status. There's no doubt that this has been one helluva season that will remain in our memories forever but I just feel that we need a different style of play next season otherwise we could be in the automatic relegation spot. I'm not saying that Stevie should be sacked(far from it) but his CV looks pretty good, in that he survived two(hopefully three) seasons with a pt team and got us to a first cup final in 121 years. I think he deserves a shot at a full time job and we can get someone else in with new ideas and maybe take some of the other teams we'll play next season by surprise (whichever division we're in.)

That may have been down to me sticking a fiver on it. Regardless of what happens on Sunday, I actually think that a parting of the ways may suit both parties. In 2015 when Ian Murray left, the general view was that it was the right time. I think it had gone a wee bit stale during his final season with us but I think he had earned the right to a full time gig. His departure gave us a reboot and a different managerial outlook probably helped us retain our Championship status. There's no doubt that this has been one helluva season that will remain in our memories forever but I just feel that we need a different style of play next season otherwise we could be in the automatic relegation spot. I'm not saying that Stevie should be sacked(far from it) but his CV looks pretty good, in that he survived two(hopefully three) seasons with a pt team and got us to a first cup final in 121 years. I think he deserves a shot at a full time job and we can get someone else in with new ideas and maybe take some of the other teams we'll play next season by surprise (whichever division we're in.)
Some interesting points and it might be that suits both parties, I don't know.

It would be seem strange though that we are tying up deals at the moment of that was in the pipeline. I just live in hope we aim for a Aitken side that mirrors the away performances of last season where we finished with most goals scored away from home and played without any fear at the likes of Dundee united.

Just wondering what you guys are thinking but, IMO with John Steele taking over as chairmen the club seems to be on an up with lower ticket prices and attracting more fans to come in especially the youth of the area and seems to be taking his job very serious which is good to see hopefully this can go to strength to strength 

Just wondering what you guys are thinking but, IMO with John Steele taking over as chairmen the club seems to be on an up with lower ticket prices and attracting more fans to come in especially the youth of the area and seems to be taking his job very serious which is good to see hopefully this can go to strength to strength 

His piece for BBC Alba was very good and as you say he’s been connecting with the supporters in a positive and direct way. The club faces truly significant challenges in the short term though and how they are dealt with will define our future.

Could the wee neds pretending to be a European ultras group kindly f**k off? The minute you start throwing things onto the park and at opposition players you're potentially costing the club money in fines.

Make all the noise you want but for f**k sake don't start throwing things at players.

Could the wee neds pretending to be a European ultras group kindly f**k off? The minute you start throwing things onto the park and at opposition players you're potentially costing the club money in fines.

Make all the noise you want but for f**k sake don't start throwing things at players.

If they could throw that screamer on the pitch I'd be really appreciative.