Sons' sorrow

8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
19 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:
The Facebook page is fair coming alive again tonight.

I must admit, I'm astounded that the guy who's potrayed as the innocent victim of bullying is the one resorting to dishing out the personal insults.

What even prompted his latest tirade? What a man child.

Edited by FifeSons

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
5 minutes ago, FifeSons said:
What even prompted his latest tirade? What a man child.

Attention seeking. Lets hope the trust don't release a statement off the back of this latest attention seeking stunt.

I hope we get another square go offered tonight.

giphy.gif

Wait a minute...the guy who was making a huge deal out of the fact that he would not be returning to a Sons game again, because he was berated for hoping we lose to a Stevie Aitken managed team is returning tomorrow?

I am shocked by this news. Not for one minute did I have his resignation from supporting us down as an act of attention seeking. Nope. Not for one moment.

1 minute ago, Ross Forbes said:

Wait a minute...the guy who was making a huge deal out of the fact that he would not be returning to a Sons game again, because he was berated for hoping we lose to a Stevie Aitken managed team is returning tomorrow?

I am shocked by this news. Not for one minute did I have his resignation from supporting us down as an act of attention seeking. Nope. Not for one moment.

He's downgraded his threat to leaving the Facebook page now.

I say threat, cos he's still there too.