Sons' sorrow

Hey Lads, thought i'd sign up here and give it a shot.

Got a question, what is our actual ownership situation looking like? Is it true that we genuinely have no owner at the moment?

Edited by DFCTTFM

8 minutes ago, Frank Quitely said:

WTF is this ??

It's either a section of the new website they forgot to update/delete from the template or we've gone for wholesale management changes.

Edited by FifeSons

4 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

It's either a section of the new website they forgot to update/delete from the template or we've gone for wholesale management changes.

Aaah, the website that everyone has given up on.  Funny that the good Doctor never mentioned that running disaster.

11 minutes ago, DFCTTFM said:

I'm assuming hes on about Sean Crighton? Always liked him, would certainly take him. I feel like we have missed having a proper captain and he would fill in quite nicely

Maybe a few years ago, but not sure taking stenny cast offs is what we need right now.

Admittedly I haven't been to any of our stenny games this year.

32 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

You guys won’t be aware but someone is pumping stupid money into Johnstone Burgh.

Graeme Dorrans on £1200 a week apparently!

It's supposedly the son of a local family who made money in the pharmaceutical industry. He's not fully UK based. 

41 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

It's supposedly the son of a local family who made money in the pharmaceutical industry. He's not fully UK based. 

The way I've read that I'm picturing some sort of Pablo Escobar figure turning up in Scottish football

Edited by Clarko_son

31 minutes ago, Clarko_son said:

The way you've wrote that I'm picturing some sort of Pablo Escobar figure turning up in Scottish football

Nah.

Colombian drug cartels pumped their money into Colombian football in the 80s. Investment in the clubs closest to their home areas. They didn't invest in their overseas markets.