Sons' sorrow

Its a record that was worth a team in a higher division taking a risk on. There are some decent players playing in the old junior ranks and even the odd rough gem in the amateurs. It might not work out for the player long term, but it's understandable why Kelty took a chance on him. Potentially reasonable money for a reasonable return. You wouldn't want a team of those kinds of risky signings, but you wouldn't necessarily pass on taking a risk now and again.

I'll be very interested to see if he takes the same absolutely no nonsense attitude to players touching the ball after the whistle. If he doesn't, then it might suggest someone had a wee chat that contained the words "common" and "sense" after his showing at Ochilview. If he does, then we should be well aware - and Kelty could finish with nine men.

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I'll be very interested to see if he takes the same absolutely no nonsense attitude to players touching the ball after the whistle. If he doesn't, then it might suggest someone had a wee chat that contained the words "common" and "sense" after his showing at Ochilview. If he does, then we should be well aware - and Kelty could finish with nine men.

The issue on that day was it was 2 days after the ref association meeting where it was drilled into us about dissent and that kinda nonsense. That would’ve been his 1st game with that fresh in the head. He could easily have been getting assessed too. It’s a few weeks later and you will likely find he’s calmed down a bit. It was a stupid red for Carlo and hopefully Stevie does tell them not to do anything daft to risk another silly suspension. 

Good the club are pushing online tickets but it’s a farce that we only have 1 scanner and away fans are having to come through the home turnstiles. The queue the last few home games for ST holders and people who have bought online is always big. I’ve been late into the match last few games due to the queue despite being there at 245. 
Taking cash today to avoid the queue for the scanner 

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

Has anyone go the stream working? I've bought it but the video won't play.

No, looks like there is no link attached to the video image where you’re meant to click play.

Edited by super-son