Sons' sorrow

A post in the FB b̶i̶n̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ group about 20 mins after FT moaning that there was nobody on moaning yet.

As a fan group we really are polarised - those that think Faz can do no wrong, and those that want him hunted. 

I don't think that will ever change until he's gone, which he inevitably will, all managers go eventually. 

52 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

A post in the FB b̶i̶n̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ group about 20 mins after FT moaning that there was nobody on moaning yet.

As a fan group we really are polarised - those that think Faz can do no wrong, and those that want him hunted. 

I don't think that will ever change until he's gone, which he inevitably will, all managers go eventually. 

Pretty hard to moan after a 4-0 win tbh they must be absolutely raging 

18 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

That group is genuinely detached from reality at times. I know it was started with the best of intentions, but it's an utterly bizarre place.

markup_1000020513.thumb.png.dbab12e444104b4027462ebf82b2f9b1.png

Screenshot_20231104-220537.thumb.png.d318db0115907bfcf4c1c8f8d19b04ab.png

That Graham welsh is always a regular culprit, funny he didn't respond to the lads comment about one home defeat in the league. They usually spout pish and then don't respond when shown otherwise 🤷‍♂️ Bizarre indeed