Sons' sorrow

His Wikipedia entry suggests he may be the Uruguayan Isaac English. Given that he's been playing in Colombia, maybe we'll see the best Charlie in Scotland since Mr Cooke was at Dens Park.

A crack midfielder; the opposition won't get a sniff :)

We're all a bit bored now ain't we. And this is with the season only finished 2 days ago. Still, the Scott Barrowman one showed ingenuity.

Was it not Borrowman? The fud that he was

I'm pleased by the under 17s performances this season. The future certainly looks good if we can keep these young lads. Murray being there can only help, great guy to look up to. Again well done to the lads and coaches in the 17s!

Edited by the snudge

I'm pleased by the under 17s performances this season. The future certainly looks good if we can keep these young lads. Murray being there can only help, great guy to look up to. Again well done to the lads and coaches in the 17s!

Presumably that daft Celtic fan will be along shortly to tell us it's a joke and the Youth System is an utter abomination.... <_<

Like others I'm pleased for Joe, he's a good player with a bright future ahead of him if he sticks in.

Saw young Ian in the BOS in the high street two days ago. On the way out he had to pass an elderly woman. It was a close thing but he managed to keep on his feet.

We could have a competition Whete the person who has the most sightings of him wins.a prize.

Thistle are in town in 13th July. Remember to do another guard of honour lads  :thumsup2

Great news,its been too long since we last had Maryhills finest in town. Cannot Wait!

*sigh* its been a long boring few weeks :(