Sons' sorrow

Was told that for the Rangers games it could go up to as much as £90. More than double what it is now. I'd imagine the usual 'wee' games will be around £50 this year for season ticket holders and £55/£60 for non ticket holders.

If that's true then that's what I feared, fleecing folk is shite whoever they support, businessmen or not. No-one can complain over a modest increase but £90 would be 'kicking the arse out of it'.

If that's true then that's what I feared, fleecing folk is shite whoever they support, businessmen or not. No-one can complain over a modest increase but £90 would be 'kicking the arse out of it'.

How much does hospitality cost at other clubs in the division? Even for a bog standard game against Raith or Livi (no disrespect to them) probably wouldn't be far off that elsewhere.

Edit to add - Hospitality is a luxury so it's not really fleecing folk. If they don't want to pay that they can choose a non cat A game to go to. It's not like it's a season ticket where they know folk will pay it regardless (not that I'm against the season ticket increase)

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

Getting boring, no decent Goss and shitting it over Murray/hibs, no more signings? Come on dumbarton

Looks like Stubbs has the Hibs job. If you look around the division not many have made a lot of signings. Players will hold out as long as possible, it's not quite time to panic but I agree it is boring.

I'm no sure he has, have you seen that confirmed anywhere?

The article about hibs reducing their short list to just 4 managers , also says, after mentioning Stubbs and Venus being 2 of the 4, that Ian Murray has also been heavily linked with the vacancy, so I kind of put 2 and 2 together..

The article about hibs reducing their short list to just 4 managers , also says, after mentioning Stubbs and Venus being 2 of the 4, that Ian Murray has also been heavily linked with the vacancy, so I kind of put 2 and 2 together..

Says hee haw about Murray being one of the 4, thankfully.

I believe the interviews have been concluded and he's not had one.

Says hee haw about Murray being one of the 4, thankfully.

I believe the interviews have been concluded and he's not had one.

Yeah it clearly names the other two then just says Murray has been linked with the post.

Think you guys are safe, good luck for the season ahead.