Sons' sorrow

I dont tend to think theres much gained from them.

However, murrays made some decisions of late without communicating to the fans why, the delay in signing astriker, the lilliputian midfield shape and selection. I'd like to give him credit for making thought out decisions that show he can see more and consider more than I. But its kinda hard just now

If it's to be believed that Kirky really is on the road to return then you would expect to see him make some appearances for the dev squad - starting tonight.

Starting Wednesday*!

First monday Iv been off work in about 3 year, was going to go watch them before they changed the game to wednesday.

Whilst we want Kirky back playing like his old self again, I don't think he's what we need at the moment. We need his pal CT to get the finger out more than any other IMO. We also have a ridiculously high number of players who are similar to Kirky now, fitting them all in isn't going to be easy.

Agreed Turner is one of the hardest players in the league right now and is being missed in a lightweight midfield but is nowhere near fit and needs games. Will the fickle fans give him time ? Before you dish out abuse think Garry Fleming-if anybody has benefitted from a run of games it's him.

Agreed Turner is one of the hardest players in the league right now and is being missed in a lightweight midfield but is nowhere near fit and needs games. Will the fickle fans give him time ? Before you dish out abuse think Garry Fleming-if anybody has benefitted from a run of games it's him.

The guys a personal trainer and most likely one of our highest earners, if not the highest. He should be able to keep fit without the need for 90 mins worth of football on a Saturday. I agree he needs games for match sharpness but he should be in good physical condition regardless. I'd play Petrie in there until Turner gets to an acceptable level of fitness.

Scott Smith was hounded for it last year so what makes Turner any different?

Sounds like you can't wait to get started on him-as I say fickle fans. How can someone who's been injured get match fit overnight ?... By looking at his wage packet? ....My point was he needs games...not put Petrie in before him. Suppose he could always spend his Saturday afternoons down the meadow centre on a cross trainer ..!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you can't wait to get started on him-as I say fickle fans. How can someone who's been injured get match fit overnight ?... By looking at his wage packet? ....My point was he needs games...not put Petrie in before him. Suppose he could always spend his Saturday afternoons down the meadow centre on a cross trainer ..!!!!!!!!!

Aye, I'm absolutely choking to get started on him.

Eh, by going to the gym, by going running or swimming the options are endless. His injuries certainly haven't helped but I'd fully expect him to be able to maintain a decent weight and keep in shape, especially when we are paying him to do so. Games will get him match sharp and certainly help with his fitness but he has to take responsibility for his own condition at the minute. We aren't in a position to play players who are overweight or unfit with a handful of games remaining and the relegation playoff spot staring us straight in the face.

Ok I'll give you want one point no excuse for being overweight if his day job is stopping others getting fat -Might find he's on the buroo if all his customers are fat. But YOU just don't seem to get the point he needs games to get MATCH fit there is a difference! This is a guy The Sons REALLY need in the run In. Bet you would give Gill man of the match if he was sitting in the stand ????

Ok I'll give you want one point no excuse for being overweight if his day job is stopping others getting fat -Might find he's on the buroo if all his customers are fat. But YOU just don't seem to get the point he needs games to get MATCH fit there is a difference! This is a guy The Sons REALLY need in the run In. Bet you would give Gill man of the match if he was sitting in the stand ????

Being 'MATCH' fit and being fit/not overweight in general are two completely different things. Currently Turner looks overweight and unfit in general, not just lacking in match sharpness.

He needs games to get 'MATCH' fit/sharp but he needs to put the effort in himself to be at a level acceptable to allow him to play games and get match fit.

I think Turner is an excellent player who we miss greatly but it's not just 90 mins on a Saturday he needs, he needs to put some work in himself.

I'll just ignore your drivel about awarding c***s motm sitting in the stand, starting on folk etc. It's not really worth responding to.

Overnight? He's been back from injury for a few months now, that's plenty of time to get himself up to speed.

He needs games, but we need wins more. We can't carry any passengers in the situation we're in and if that involves playing Petrie before him (which I think we should) then that's fine with me. I don't care if he's on £60 a week or £600. If he's not fit then he doesn't (and shouldn't) play. That's what training sessions and Dev. league games are for. Simple as.

Carry passengers ?? O that's right av not to speak about "certain " players !!!

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just a bit simple, but with every second post I believe slightly more it's the latter.

An unfit player (whoever he may be) is a passenger.