Sons' sorrow

I'm a wee bit suprised by that. Mitch was good in his 1st season but not so last. Not sure he done enough to merit a full time contract.

In saying that maybe going full time will help his game and as has been said he is bound to score against us. I also happier to have Cawley in place of Megginson.

Agree, didn't look interested last year. Thought he was hiding a lot in games.

Mitch wasn't played in his position, would be interesting to see how he does if Raith play him up top! Another it was a nothing game but two his two goals in Grindlays testimonial were unbelievable strikes!

McFadden

He was wanting to be a regular at us, and mentioned he felt he was good enough to do so when it came out he was leaving. I doubt he'll go part-time this Summer, but if hes still free in September time he might be tempted

couldn't see him past you tubby

Christ, one day without signings and civil war has broken out here :lol:

How's Kieran MacDonald getting on at Hamilton? I know he didn't really enjoy his first stint but I thought he could have been useful and we need a LB.

Good shout, I think it was working with Muzz that he didn't enjoy. I thought he was a very decent player, noticed he featured a few times for the Accies first team but didn't seem to cover himself in glory towards the end of the season.

Good shout, I think it was working with Muzz that he didn't enjoy. I thought he was a very decent player, noticed he featured a few times for the Accies first team but didn't seem to cover himself in glory towards the end of the season.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Obviously he may be contracted to them. But I think he might be interested in coming back if he was going to get a better chance. Always thought he looked good enough and he is the kind of player I'd like at Dumbarton.

Mitch wasn't played in his position, would be interesting to see how he does if Raith play him up top! Another it was a nothing game but two his two goals in Grindlays testimonial were unbelievable strikes!

No, no, the guy simply never produced last season, and I'll be surprised if he becomes a stand-out at Raith. Mitch flits in and out of games and I can't see that altering greatly- we need more than whizz-bangs in testimonials and indeed Stirlingshire Cup matches

Pretty shocked mitch has got a full time move to be honest, very poor and frustrating last year.

Could that be on the back of him having a few games at brechin on loan? mackinnons probably signed Petrie on the back of his loan spell there too.