Sons' sorrow

The thing we have to remember is, most of the teams in our league will be changing a lot this summer.

Alloa haven't got much of a squad together at all and have a new manager coming in to do his thing. Yeah I know Danny Lennox isn't brand new but it is his first pre season and chance to put his own squad together.

Livingston, as far as I'm aware, aren't in the greatest condition. Releasing a few players and you are never sure quite how financially stable they are.

Raith to a slightly lesser extent have quite a big rebuilding job and a brand new manager also.

Rangers will definitely be rebuilding regardless of who is appointed as their manager etc. The financial situation with them is another one not many know too much about.

St Mirren will have a job to do with Murray only a week or two in the job. They will feel if they keep the remainder of their squad they will have a chance but have a lot of deadwood to shift.

Not too sure about Morton but I would imagine they feel they need to add to what they have. But may have most of what they had last season.

That leaves Queens, Falkirk and Hibs for me who will be fairly happy to retain most of last seasons squad and bulk it up a bit.

Edited by squeezeboxson

The thing we have to remember is, most of the teams in our league will be changing a lot this summer.

Alloa haven't got much of a squad together at all and have a new manager coming in to do his thing. Yeah I know Danny Lennox isn't brand new but it is his first pre season and chance to put his own squad together.

Livingston, as far as I'm aware, aren't in the greatest condition. Releasing a few players and you are never sure quite how financially stable they are.

Raith to a slightly lesser extent have quite a big rebuilding job and a brand new manager also.

Rangers will definitely be rebuilding regardless of who is appointed as their manager etc. The financial situation with them is another one not many know too much about.

St Mirren will have a job to do with Murray only a week or two in the job. They will feel if they keep the remainder of their squad they will have a chance but have a lot of deadwood to shift.

Not too sure about Morton but I would imagine they feel they need to add to what they have. But may have most of what they had last season.

That leaves Queens, Falkirk and Hibs for me who will be fairly happy to retain most of last seasons squad and bulk it up a bit.

We are losing Loy and Macdonald as it is.

If we hold onto Grant, Vaulks and Sibbald I would be delighted.

We need two strikers and perhaps another defender as I don't think Dick and McGreever are decent back up.

We are losing Loy and Macdonald as it is.

If we hold onto Grant, Vaulks and Sibbald I would be delighted.

We need two strikers and perhaps another defender as I don't think Dick and McGreever are decent back up.

I knew you were losing Loy. Didn't know about Macdonald. It just shows that we have a couple of very overly worried fans who are hitting the panic button far too early though. I'm sure there is a couple at every team to be honest.

I knew you were losing Loy. Didn't know about Macdonald. It just shows that we have a couple of very overly worried fans who are hitting the panic button far too early though. I'm sure there is a couple at every team to be honest.

Queens and livi have lost a lot of players so far.

Not been confirmed but MacDonald will be at Killie next year.

I see us going for kello as a replacement.

Paul Gallagher is free to sign. A decent goalie in my opinion.

Would take Gallagher in a heartbeat as he'd be very good at this level. Doubt he'd drop to part-time unless he has good options outside football.

Can they not still sign free agents? Then obviously they will still be waiting on some players signing on again? If they choose to...

Don't think they are allowed to register any players with the SFA, they technically can't even re-sign existing players.

Would take Gallagher in a heartbeat as he'd be very good at this level. Doubt he'd drop to part-time unless he has good options outside football.

Think he's 'keeper coach at Thistle as well, so I'd doubt he'd want to join us unless he could persuade his old man to step down :lol: