Sons' sorrow

Good solid player for League 1. I don’t think he was ever intended to be as integral as he was last year but due to injuries he stepped in and did pretty well.

Good crosser of the ball but prefers to do so from deep rather than get to the byline.

I’ve only seen him play RB and LB but he played CB up at Arbroath and we had to switch it about after 20 minutes due to him being a bit shaky.

On 24/11/2018 at 09:46, Ross Forbes said:

David Ferguson (not that one) who we had on trial in the summer is also out of contract at Ayr United, and barely getting a look in. He's another guy who'd be a good addition.

Shout!

Good solid player for League 1. I don’t think he was ever intended to be as integral as he was last year but due to injuries he stepped in and did pretty well.

Good crosser of the ball but prefers to do so from deep rather than get to the byline.

I’ve only seen him play RB and LB but he played CB up at Arbroath and we had to switch it about after 20 minutes due to him being a bit shaky.

Is he left or right footed?

Just now, The Moonster said:

Fun game - change minuscule details of DFC players wiki pages and see how long it takes Ross Forbes to notice.

Plz don't.

I took my lunch as soon as he signed to get his page updated :lol: I am an absolute diddy.

On the subject of the Little Drummer Boy, I'm sure Howlin' Wilf and anyone else disturbed by the rum pum pum pum would be permitted to sit on the other side of the directors' area, in front of the press folk.  Genuine suggestion - I doubt that section will be occupied by blue hordes and that the club would understand the reason (as well as appreciate your ongoing custom).  The  lovely Jackie will be on hand (!) too to prevent any mischief. 

Pa rum pum pum pum,  rum pum pum pum,  rum pum pum pum .