Sons' sorrow

1 minute ago, lorenzo71 said:

Mccall is a pain in the arse.His family have some tie to Dumbarton but he personally hates the place and said he would rather give up managing than manage Dumbarton.

wee c**t that he is.

His endless whining throughout the ill-fated groundshare with the Wankies in the 90's was tiresome.

3 minutes ago, George Parr said:

His endless whining throughout the ill-fated groundshare with the Wankies in the 90's was tiresome.

Its clear now the reason he took the Clyde job was because he was promised cash to burn.This coming after he slated the likes of Cove and Kelty for being like Mileson's Gretna.wee knob.

29 minutes ago, George Parr said:

I'm quite aware that many clubs will have a larger budget than Dumbarton for player recruitment. That's fine, that's reality

What's frustrating is other clubs getting ahead by spending beyond their means.

How do you know it’s beyond means? 

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Clyde thread for this pish.

I heard Ian McCall's hatred of Dumbarton means we've launched a multi-million pound bid for the Sons Sorrow thread.

Also, if we are in for Cammy Ballantyne, does that maybe mean that either Orsi or Pignatiello are away?

Pignatiello could be getting shifted up to right wing or midfield. I don't think we would have the budget for those 2 right backs in the squad.

2 minutes ago, super-son said:

Also, if we are in for Cammy Ballantyne, does that maybe mean that either Orsi or Pignatiello are away?

Pignatiello could be getting shifted up to right wing or midfield. I don't think we would have the budget for those 2 right backs in the squad.

Cammy Ballantyne isn’t a right back. I think you may be getting confused with the one who plays for Airdrie. 

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Cammy Ballantyne isn’t a right back. I think you may be getting confused with the one who plays for Airdrie. 

Ahh my mistake, you would be correct!

On 27/05/2024 at 12:16, The Moonster said:

My sources tell me that we could see a former Son return to the Rock this summer...place your bets on who it is!

Can't believe something I made up has actually happened.