Sons' sorrow

What like is the view from the rock seeing as hospitality is sold out and your shop wouldnt sell me home tickets because of my dundee accent? Worth a try but if the view is ok i will still travel and watch from above.

Check out the match thread, I posted a view. The Castle shuts at 4pm though, unless you camouflage yourself as a cannon or something, you'll only get half a game for your £4.50 entrance fee.

What like is the view from the rock seeing as hospitality is sold out and your shop wouldnt sell me home tickets because of my dundee accent? Worth a try but if the view is ok i will still travel and watch from above.

It's great, you can see the entire pitch in great detail and it's only pennies to get in and no-one will bother you and the rock stays open later than the stadium. You should definitely travel from Dundee to Dumbarton without a match ticket and do that. I'm amazed no-one has ever thought of it before.

Check the match thread, someone has posted a photo but you can see pretty much all of the pitch apart from the stand side touchline. However, be aware that the police will likely barricade Castle Road and won't let you down without a ticket. That's been the set up for any all ticket matches this season and last.

Dafuq.

That's been kept quiet. Huge blow if he's out for any length of time.

With Nade signing we have more than enough cover but I'd probably consider Lindsay to be our best player.

The difference with him in the team is incredible. I looked up the stats recently and we average 1.15 point per game, but with Lindsay in the team it's 1.50 ppg.

Put into perspective Scott Brown's average was 0.50 and Stevie Ross' was 0 :lol:

Not sure what surgery he's had or why he's had it but surgery in football is usually well planned in advance, unless it's a really bad injury that requires urgent attention - which doesn't appear to be the case with Jamie. I can't see us extending his loan if we knew he was going to be out for anything more than a few weeks maximum. In any case, it let's Gallagher take up his natural position. Obviously we'd rather Jamie was fit but it's not a disaster.