Sons' sorrow

Immediate changes to save scottish championship football.

Raiths pile of shite mainstand, write that thing off. No place for a restricted view in 2016

£40 for two people to watch a horrendous St Mirren team beat a slightly more shit Sons team, is a complete joke.

Midweek cup game at Dundee £15 quid? Shite.

Falkirks semi filled half Hampden look alike with exposed soaking seats and covered up dry ones. Garbage, rectify.

Livingston, Sell your stadium, go part time. Stop pretending.

Morton, serving a pie in a roll in an antique stand with a turn-style that doesn't work. Unacceptable needs to stop.

Dumbartons relentless stadium moving plans, just give it a rest.

Put Rangers in Bin.

Alloas temporary ikea DIY stand is not a patch on roaming free round the terraces.

The inability to buy a have a drink at the game.

Implement these and it will take away just some of the pain that is football.

If something that's supposed to be enjoyable got me so angry, I'd give up.

If something that's supposed to be enjoyable got me so angry, I'd give up.

I was just thinking that.  I always find people moaning about the price fucking stupid.  Prices are advertised days, even weeks in advance, if you're getting to the turnstile and balking at the price then you deserve everything you get.  If you're refusing to go to the football because of price then fair enough, but continuing to go to football when you think it's too expensive is bonkers.

Raiths pile of shite mainstand, write that thing off. No place for a restricted view in 2016

£40 for two people to watch a horrendous St Mirren team beat a slightly more shit Sons team, is a complete joke.

Midweek cup game at Dundee £15 quid? Shite.

Falkirks semi filled half Hampden look alike with exposed soaking seats and covered up dry ones. Garbage, rectify. 

Livingston, Sell your stadium, go part time. Stop pretending. 

Morton, serving a pie in a roll in an antique stand with a turn-style that doesn't work. Unacceptable needs to stop. 

Dumbartons relentless stadium moving plans, just give it a rest. 

Put Rangers in Bin.

Alloas temporary ikea DIY stand is not a patch on roaming free round the terraces. 

The inability to buy a have a drink at the game. 

Implement these and it will take away just some of the pain that is football.

Implement your mouth round my balls.

I was just thinking that.  I always find people moaning about the price fucking stupid.  Prices are advertised days, even weeks in advance, if you're getting to the turnstile and balking at the price then you deserve everything you get.  If you're refusing to go to the football because of price then fair enough, but continuing to go to football when you think it's too expensive is bonkers.

You say going when it's too expensive is bonkers. But that implies that there is some sort of logical rationale in going week after week. For many there isn't.

You say going when it's too expensive is bonkers. But that implies that there is some sort of logical rationale in going week after week. For many there isn't.

Enjoying football is a perfectly logical reason to go to football. Sonsational clearly doesn't enjoy our games or attending any other ground. Why he'd go to something he doesn't enjoy to pay prices he finds unacceptable is anyone's guess.

£250 I think.  If Waters wasn't fit we might have gone for it, but given we have cover it makes more sense to accept the ban.

Aye, and it's QOTS, so we'll lose anyway  :lol:

Anyway, I imagine 'Sonsational' as the sort of chap who shouts cringey abuse at a player all game, and then gets all seething and offended when he celebrates a goal infront of him.

Enjoying football is a perfectly logical reason to go to football. Sonsational clearly doesn't enjoy our games or attending any other ground. Why he'd go to something he doesn't enjoy to pay prices he finds unacceptable is anyone's guess.

Some people are no' happy, unless they're no' happy.

I know a Sons fan with bad luck in choice of games to attend and who expresses views not that dissimilar to those stated by Sonsational. I might be a bit pissed off if I'd shelled out for a hotel in Dundee and missed the Hibs win too......

Put Rangers in Bin

This is the only credible statement you made in that post.

The rest was just negative shite.

But I expect that sort of thing from you, because you are nothing but a negative shite yourself.

And stop kicking puppies and kittens.

Celtic are considering a surprise move for Dundee defender Paul McGinn, the 25-year-old right back who is out of contract in the summer and has also been watched by Blackburn Rovers and Wigan Athletic. (Daily Express, print edition)

Would be delighted if Paul got another move to a bigger club, definitely good enough for Celtic, and would probably do a decent job down south as well. 

Celtic are considering a surprise move for Dundee defender Paul McGinn, the 25-year-old right back who is out of contract in the summer and has also been watched by Blackburn Rovers and Wigan Athletic. (Daily Express, print edition)

Would be delighted if Paul got another move to a bigger club, definitely good enough for Celtic, and would probably do a decent job down south as well.

Hope he gets his big move.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, McGinn is the best player I've seen at Dumbarton, albeit the majority of my time watching us has been in the leagues below.