Trains To Hampden

QOS1919

I'm taking to good lady to the football and we are getting the train to Glasgow and were wondering which train to get to Hampden? And how often do they run?

I'm taking to good lady to the football and we are getting the train to Glasgow and were wondering which train to get to Hampden? And how often do they run?

532510[/snapback]

It's the trains on the Cathcart circle that you get from Glasgow Central. On matchdays, they are at least every 10 minutes. The closest station to Hampden is Mount Florida.

There will almost certainly be a queue of some sort for the trains, as they are always busy on International days, and departure information will be announced over the tannoy system in the station, and will mention either Hampden Park, or the Scotland match in the announcements.

Hope that helps :)

There will almost certainly be a queue of some sort for the trains, as they are always busy on International days,

Obviously depends how early you go, but queue at Central is always gigantic as he says. Taxi cab might be a better/easier bet to get to the game

After the match the train queues are even worse....

After the match the train queues are even worse....

533302[/snapback]

Too damn right they are! I wasn't getting a train back, but when I walked past the queue it was stretching round at least three corners!

The worst thing is that I'll need to stand in that queue after the Oasis gig - and that'll be about 11 at night!

Too damn right they are! I wasn't getting a train back, but when I walked past the queue it was stretching round at least three corners!

The worst thing is that I'll need to stand in that queue after the Oasis gig - and that'll be about 11 at night!

536555[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I'll be the same <_<

I have the same scenario 8 days before that as well, at the U2 gig :unsure:

Archived