Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i didn't post on P&B i'd want St Mirren to win. There's a few posters that will never stop coming onto Morton threads to mention it if they do though, so for that reason i want a Hearts win.

Wouldn't mind if they won though to be fair.

Easy enough to scroll past. The likes of Lex and Ric get that done to them for their better posts anyways.

:thumsup2 This Irish bar is now bouncing!!!

why because St Mirren have scored? :huh:

I'd imagine most Celtic fans would rather St. Mirren win than Hearts, given their recent history with the Jambos.

First 30 minutes was the worst I've seen us in a long time. The players looked totally overawed and they choked. We were lucky to get out of that period only 1 down.

Then we started to play our game and the goal was magnificently taken. Who posted about McHattie being in good form? Teale is ripping him to shreds at will.

It's on a knife edge. Both teams will fancy their chances, it's going to go down to who wants it more.

I'd imagine most Celtic fans would rather St. Mirren win than Hearts, given their recent history with the Jambos.

agreed but to think an Irish pub will be bouncing over it is hard to believe ,unless it was a very quiet Irish pub on Paddys day.

had to laugh at billy dodds claiming it was a great game, its been fucking dire

I've seen worse.

Hearts have shot their load. Can't believe Strachan said they 'passed the ball' early on. It was long ball all the way and St Mirren couldn't handle it.

Jim Jeffries really does have a pure hearts face. If I never knew who he was and saw him on holiday in southern botswana I would know straight away he was a hearts fan

I wouldn't say it has been a good game, but I've seen worse cup finals in the past. There is no doubting though that Hearts have considerably been the better side. Partly down to them starting the game better as well as us not starting at all. We are lucky to be drawing at half time. If we want this cup we really need to play a lot better.

Archived