NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

No chance of keeping Jake Long now surely

Wouldn't think so. Unless they are planning on ditching Hartline, replacing him with a cheaper #2 then drafting a WR in round 1...perhaps Allen or Patterson.

If not then I reckon we should be looking to get Eric Fisher

Wouldn't think so. Unless they are planning on ditching Hartline, replacing him with a cheaper #2 then drafting a WR in round 1...perhaps Allen or Patterson.

Fisher will be gone by the Dolphins pick if he drops out the top 10 then I expect the Chargers to take him.

Fisher will be gone by the Dolphins pick if he drops out the top 10 then I expect the Chargers to take him.

Exactly, I will be surprised if he gets past the Cards

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000140423/article/female-will-compete-at-regional-combine-for-first-time?campaign=Facebook_atl_rosenthal

Female taking part in a regional combine for the first time, unlikely to make it to the NFL but interesting none the less (I'd avoid the comments section as it's riddled with sexist shite)

Speaking of kickers Jason Hanson is set to decide on his future within the next few weeks. As a Lions fan I'm pretty anxious

Edited by moredanlife

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000140423/article/female-will-compete-at-regional-combine-for-first-time?campaign=Facebook_atl_rosenthal

Female taking part in a regional combine for the first time, unlikely to it to the NFL but interesting none the less (I'd avoid the comments section as it's riddled with sexist shite)

Speaking of kickers Jason Hanson is set to decide on his future within the next few weeks. As a Lions fan I'm pretty anxious

Yeah she was on NFL AM earlier on. She realises she is an almost certainty not to get picked. Her main interest is making connections as she believes she can make players improve through video games. All very weird lol.

Taking a spot away from a deserving person in my opinion

Lichtie... you're probably the poster i respect the most on the entire P and B forums, but that's a terrible attitiude. At regional combines, you register yourself. Anyone who can't achieve that simple goal doesn't deserve a shot.

Not even a kicker? Them boys are rakes!

I agree(blocked kicks Etc wouldn't be pretty) just trying to keep the chat going.

Lets say she takes the kick off and the returner has got past the coverage and she is the only one that can stop them? She will be destroyed

Taking a spot away from a deserving person in my opinion

Lichtie... you're probably the poster i respect the most on the entire P and B forums, but that's a terrible attitiude. At regional combines, you register yourself. Anyone who can't achieve that simple goal doesn't deserve a shot.

To be honest I didn't know you registered yourself so I retract my comment