NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Is this the return of Cam Newton? While I know a lot of the chat on here is about how bad the Giants have been, Carolina have looked superb.

When Cam is on his game he can give other teams fits purely because of what he can do with his feet as well as arm.

I don't think the Giants are a bad team by any stretch but they just can't seem to get anything going.

Didn't realise it started as early as this, oh well. Looks like I've just missed the now standard Rams tactic of giving the opposition a multiple TD lead going into the final quarter. Wouldn't be overly surprised if this finished 24-21

Didn't realise it started as early as this, oh well. Looks like I've just missed the now standard Rams tactic of giving the opposition a multiple TD lead going into the final quarter. Wouldn't be overly surprised if this finished 24-21

If you have missed us today you are a lucky man. We have trully been awful. The play calling is nothing short of scary. It's soft soft soft on D. Dump off, dump off, check down on O. We have no running game what so ever. Just awful.