NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Beeb have picked up the NFL rights for the London games, the Superbowl and a highlights package for 2 years. It's not entirely clear if it's just the highlights show, or the online highlights that they're not starting till November though. Got to assume it's just the online bit, but who knows. Maybe they're just not geared up for it.

Link

October 4: New York Jets v Miami Dolphins - live and exclusive on BBC Two

October 25: Jacksonville Jaguars v Buffalo Bills - live on BBC Two

November 1: Detroit Lions v Kansas City Chiefs - live on the Red Button and BBC Sport website, with highlights on BBC Two

Good news especially as I'm a Dolphins supporter. It's surprising that the BBC could outbid the big commercial broadcasters. Perhaps they have spent their budgets for this year already.

So much talk about the facilities and meaningless shite that no one cares about. Have only heard one mention of a player.

And an awkward missed high five!

They had an interview with James Laurinitis at the Rams. Probably the best bit so far

Bills give Marcell Dareus a 6 year, $108 million extension. Works out at just under $18 million a season with $60 million guaranteed

Normally, I would be glad they got this signed before Sunday. He is now guaranteed to have a mare of a season but I don't care as he is banned in week 1 anyway.. :thumsup2