NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

That's a properly strange pick from Cleveland. Not the best corner available by a long way. Good returner, but far too early.

Dick Schafrath looks great for a 76 year old former OT!

Lombardi is clueless. He'll end up fired within 2 or 3 years.

Edited by Jobber

Hold on. Is that a logical pick for the Jets? Maybe not, Not seen much of Wilson to be fair to the lad, but linebacker would have been a better fit than another lineman?

It's not a really stupid one though, so there is that.

We do need a Guard and I think we can roll with the OLB's we have since our DL should be getting pressure. Still need a TE desperately. Can't go without drafting one.

Is that person in the Military, navy or watever to the teh centre right a man or wummin?

The blonde one was a woman.

So, not Barkley for Dallas, and I think he'll slip into Round 4 now, unless Dallas use their second 3rd round pick or Miami take a punt.

Williams has very good hands, but no speed over the first few yards.

Saints up next. I'm hoping linebacker.

The blonde one was a woman.

So, not Barkley for Dallas, and I think he'll slip into Round 4 now, unless Dallas use their second 3rd round pick or Miami take a punt.

Williams has very good hands, but no speed over the first few yards.

Saints up next. I'm hoping linebacker.

She was quite nice but there was a troll with short black hair two people to the right of her.

Whoever gets Barkley is getting a luxury backup.

Saw gleason special two years ago at the Superbowl. Horrible to see how much it has debilitated, very sad

Steve Gleason is an absolute inspiration and a Saints legend. Lovely to see him out there.

I'm not convinced about the pick, I thought a linebacker was more important, but Armstead looked great at the combine. Doubt he'll get much gametime this season. Not sure what I think about that one.

Edited by Craig the Hunter

Not sure what to make of the Raiders draft so far..........D needed improving, but so does everything (maybe apart from kicker).

I'm happy thet they don't seem to have picked a potential bust (so far). Also glad no QB, I have confidence in what's there without having to spunk money (that's not there) on an area that at present looks OK

Chargers have done very well this draft i think.

RE: Steelers, wish we waited later to pick a WR but if i trust anyone to draft a WR its Colbert and Thomas so ill keep it shut.

Just me or is Rich getting tired, hes trying to keep this thing going and stands about footering, still a Pro though