CB- Corey Webster - Jayron Hosley - Terrence Frederick

K- Josh Brown - Dave Beuler

P- Steve Weatherford

LS- Zack DeOssie

KR - David Wilson

PR- Reuben Randle

Edited by lichtie23

Not draft related...

I'm looking to go to the Fins @ Bucs game in Nov and seeking advice on tickets from those who have been to a game Stateside!

Individual tix won't go on sale until July & the Bucs are saying they "can't guarantee individual sale" etc.

Had a look and it appears I have 3 options:

- Wait for the Bucs sale & take a chance

- Stubhub

- Ticket Exchange through NFL/Ticketmaster

Would prefer to deal with the Bucs direct for piece of mind but I'm impatient & wanna secure my tickets now! Unsure about SH/TE. Anyone help me out at all? Much appreciated!

Bucs rarely sell out do they? Although perhaps with it being an all-Florida game leading to large numbers of Dolphins fans attending they might do. I imagine you'd have little problem getting a ticket even if you end up having to pay over the odds from some Internet ticket sellers.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I was having a look through each team and who they managed to get in. I feel it's been a fairly middling draft, truth be told.

So with the draft in the rear view mirror UDFAs signed up today, that's us for four months until August and training camps. Nothing to see here.

Goodbye and see you around chumps.

Not draft related...

I'm looking to go to the Fins @ Bucs game in Nov and seeking advice on tickets from those who have been to a game Stateside!

Individual tix won't go on sale until July & the Bucs are saying they "can't guarantee individual sale" etc.

- Stubhub

Would prefer to deal with the Bucs direct for piece of mind but I'm impatient & wanna secure my tickets now! Unsure about SH/TE. Anyone help me out at all? Much appreciated!

The official ticket exchange generally has hundreds of tickets for any game I've looked at. Fins will take a fair few to Tampa, but I'd reckon you'll be alright on there. Seems to keep them at face value (+ fees) on there as well.

The official ticket exchange generally has hundreds of tickets for any game I've looked at. Fins will take a fair few to Tampa, but I'd reckon you'll be alright on there. Seems to keep them at face value (+ fees) on there as well.

Cheers bud. Have you used the ticket exchange before? I know it's through the NFL & Ticketmaster so it should be totally legit...I'm just a bit wary!

Cheers bud. Have you used the ticket exchange before? I know it's through the NFL & Ticketmaster so it should be totally legit...I'm just a bit wary!

I've not used it personally, but my old man used it to get to a Dolphins game last season with no problems and I know another couple guys who have bought tickets that way as well. Seems to be mainly season ticket holders who can't make a particular game and sell them on.

Not draft related...

- Stubhub

If you're going specifically for the game it might be cheaper to buy now and get flights now too (assuming you're like me and don't want to book flights without the guarantee of a ticket). You'll get a ticket in the bucs sale no bother but flights might sky-rocket (buding tsh) by then.

If you're going specifically for the game it might be cheaper to buy now and get flights now too (assuming you're like me and don't want to book flights without the guarantee of a ticket). You'll get a ticket in the bucs sale no bother but flights might sky-rocket (buding tsh) by then.

We're going to be over there on hols anyway so it's all just great timing :) flights etc already booked so I just needs me some game tickets.

If the ticket exchange thing is legit I might see what's on offer there, if nothing takes my immediate fancy I'll hang fire for the public sale. Cheers for your help chaps.