NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Yeh, the OL is not good, hard to even jokingly try & cover that.

Turning our OT losses over to Ws & out marginal loss to the Colts we could have been 10-6 last year. If we don't replace Keller then 8-8 would be very acceptable :)

Cannot see Weeden taking the Browns to at least a 10 win season that will be nedded to make the playoffs

Apart from Weeden, their roster is stacked. Norv Turner and Ray Horton were the two best off season appointments and Horton especially will have that defense banging. Cardinals defense was under appreciated last season.

Apart from Weeden, their roster is stacked. Norv Turner and Ray Horton were the two best off season appointments and Horton especially will have that defense banging. Cardinals defense was under appreciated last season.

Apart from Josh Gordon who else does Weeden have to target?

Mingo's injury might be worse than feared aswell.

Il say around 6-10 for Cleveland

Apart from Josh Gordon who else does Weeden have to target?

Mingo's injury might be worse than feared aswell.

Il say around 6-10 for Cleveland

Greg Little is decent if he can hold onto the ball. Davone Bess is a dependable guy that can make use of the space in the middle of the field created by Gordon and Little. Jordan Cameron will become a factor under TE whisperer Rob Chudzinski. Trent Richardson will become the Ladanian Tomlinson of Norv Turners offense and he has a good young OL to run behind.

Greg Little is decent if he can hold onto the ball. Davone Bess is a dependable guy that can make use of the space in the middle of the field created by Gordon and Little. Jordan Cameron will become a factor under TE whisperer Rob Chudzinski. Trent Richardson will become the Ladanian Tomlinson of Norv Turners offense and he has a good young OL to run behind.

I'm a big a Trent Richardson fan as the next guy and believe he is a difference maker, but I just think the Browns will be chasing too many games this year and he won't be used as much as they should.

Bess is an average receiver at best.

I'm a big a Trent Richardson fan as the next guy and believe he is a difference maker, but I just think the Browns will be chasing too many games this year and he won't be used as much as they should.

Bess is an average receiver at best.

Bess got 778 yards last season and didn't even create a ripple. He's dependable, which is good as your 4th (or 5th if you count Richardson) option.

Edited by GingerSaint

NFC

Packers

Vikings

Bears

Lions

49ers

Seahawks

Rams

Cardinals

Redskins

Cowboys

Giants

Eagles

Saints

Falcons

Buccaneers

Panthers

AFC

Patriots

Dolphins

Bills

Jets

Texans

Colts

Titans

Jaguars

Bengals

Steelers

Ravens

Browns

Broncos

Chiefs

Chargers

Raiders

Colts

Titans(wc)

Texans

Jax

Think that's the first prediction I've seen with the Texans outwith the first two. I hope you're right.

However, I'm real low on the Colts this year and I would wager the Titans finish above them.

Falcons seem to be a popular pick this year

Falcons started well against us on Saturday. We then took over. The starters mostly stayed till the end of the third and we by far outplayed them. The Falcons O-Line looked awful and we had pressure on Matty most snaps, mostly with only a 4 man rush. They didn't have Roddie White, that's bout it.

Rams last... I hope you're wrong!

I guarantee the Rams will better at least one of the Seahawks or Niners.

I should point out I am a born-again Football fan. I've hardly watched it in years for various reasons.

The fantasy games have ignited my interest so I should point out my predictions are at the novice hunch end of the expertise scale ;)

Obviously if I get 60% of my predictions correct this post never happened ;)

I'll be honest, I too am a born again fan and just trying to get up to speed. Last season I was pretty interested while this year I'm utterly wetting myself at the fact the season starts a week today!

My knowledge of the teams that tend not to appear on tv is a little more limited. Can't afford it this year but I think I'll be getting a game pass next season so I can enjoy the action from more of the games.

From my limited knowledge side of the fence, I actually think the Cheifs are going to have a good season. I like Dwyane Bowe - he missed 3 games last season, but if he hadn't I reckon he would have had 3 1,000+ yards season in a row. Considering the team he is in, to achieve that shows he has something about him. I guess the biggest problem with these sides is the lack of depth - 1 or 2 injuries and their season will fall to pieces.

Channel 4 will be showing Hard Knocks - starts Sunday 8th September at 7.05am

Source: Radio times - http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cnfry6/hard-knocks--american-football-hard-knocks

Also, if you search for American Football it shows that Channel 4 are continuing with that. Hopefully this is a sign that Channel 4 are working on getting MNF too. It would make my week (which so far has been really shit!)

Anyone else get ESPN Magazine? Latest issue dropped through the door today & (unsurprisingly) it's jam packed of football stuff ahead of kick off including the preview of the season ahead. The AFC East preview makes for interesting reading, can you guess who they predict will win the Division? Here's a wee clue...

Posted Image

Anyone else get ESPN Magazine? Latest issue dropped through the door today & (unsurprisingly) it's jam packed of football stuff ahead of kick off including the preview of the season ahead. The AFC East preview makes for interesting reading, can you guess who they predict will win the Division? Here's a wee clue...

Posted Image

Who put their name to the article, Dan Marino? :whistle