NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Will Cobb still be on punt returns this year? Only played 2 snaps in per season due to some injury issues.

As for Jennings, if the Vikings are scoring today it's probably through AP right.

So they probably both score!!

Randall Cobb is Aaron Rodger's #1 WR this season I believe. Fantastic talent.

My reasoning in Jennings was that if Ponder throws it then he'll be the top receiver for them. Might cover my bet with Rudolph instead since he was a go to guy in RZ.

Randall Cobb is Aaron Rodger's #1 WR this season I believe. Fantastic talent.

My reasoning in Jennings was that if Ponder throws it then he'll be the top receiver for them. Might cover my bet with Rudolph instead since he was a go to guy in RZ.

I think I had Cobb in fantasy last year. Barely started him though. Had Jennings though and regretted starting him lol.

I think you should go with your gut instinct, sometimes you just get a feel for a player, I'm no expert nor claim to be I just worry that Jennings wasn't so great last year in limited games.

But if you think Cobb and Jennings will be the men to score against the 49ers and the lions then go for it, I hope it happens : )

Well, Week One is upon us and though the Lions could beat the Vikings today I don't have any great hopes for the season as a whole. Right now I'd bite your hand off for 9-7 but really think it's more likely to be, at best, 7-9

You think there will be any breakout stars? Will Stafford do even better? Will Calvin score more than 5 TDs this year?

I've got £10 on Seahawks, Pats, Chiefs, Browns and Vikings with PP.

£5 on Broncos, Colts, Texans, Chiefs and Redskins. All favourites.

£5 on Bengals, Titans and Packers. All underdogs.

I need an odds against underdog to boost my coupon, how are the Titans this year and most importantly how are the Steelers?

You think there will be any breakout stars? Will Stafford do even better? Will Calvin score more than 5 TDs this year?

Stafford needs to cut down on the errors or I reckon his starting job is under threat

Couple years back I predicted Jhavid Best being the best thing since sliced loaf and look where that got me...I'm sayin nuttin

Stafford needs to cut down on the errors or I reckon his starting job is under threat

Couple years back I predicted Jhavid Best being the best thing since sliced loaf and look where that got me...I'm sayin nuttin

Probably overly influenced by his name.

He has just signed a monster contract.. His job is safe