NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

TBH I think that 15th pick would be an achievement for the jets this year. I hope they manage to make a game of it on Monday as I will be in attendance (supporting the falcons though!!)

I'm very optimistic about the Jets 6 days a week. Falcons haven't looked all that great this season (missed last nights game) so hopefully we keep it close.

Yeah 10-15 sounds about right.

If everyone declares, I like the look of Bridgewater (Louisville), Boyd (Clemson), Hundley (UCLA), Morris (Miami) and Murray (Georgia). I think Hundley and Morris are realistic options as Bridgewater and Boyd go top 5. I like David Fales out of San Jose State but I think his severe lack of mobility will hinder him in this trend of athletic QB's.

Freeman is wildly inconsistent and still doesn't look like he's matured. No team is willing to give up an established QB that can take a team to the next level. If you get a franchise QB, you hold on to him.

So 2010 josh freeman, anomaly? Or what he could be if fully matured?

I genuinely thought he was their QB for a long time.

So 2010 josh freeman, anomaly? Or what he could be if fully matured?

I genuinely thought he was their QB for a long time.

I think his performance in the last 2 seasons show it was a bit of an anomaly, just like Legarrette Blount that year.

Cutler is existing only on the work of the bears awesome D. End of discussion as far as I am concerned.

So you think when the pressure is on he reverts back to the whiny bitch child who was screaming at his O line last year?

Always seems to start the year with so much promise.

So you think when the pressure is on he reverts back to the whiny bitch child who was screaming at his O line last year?

Always seems to start the year with so much promise.

I think the D get so much praise that he takes umbrage with the fact that he isn't the leader of the team. The bears fans that I know all think that the bears success is in spite of Cutler and not because of him. I don't watch him every week but when you see the hightlights, I wouldn't disagree with them. I just can't see the bears making the bowl with cutler throwing.

Dennis is not a happy bunny

Allen might be showing some frustration with his front office's acquisition of Flynn, who was supposed to be the team's starter. Allen wouldn't even promise that Flynn would stay ahead of rookie Matt McGloin on the depth chart.

The coach made it clear that Flynn is not his guy, and this could be the last time we see Flynn if Pryor stays healthy.

Especially when it wasn't a hard hit that put him out of the game. ;)

I thought I had calmed down after last night. But after looking at it again with sobre eyes I don't fell any differently. I understand defending your team but I can't see how anyone can defend that hit. I actually blame Coples more now. I thought it was just a coming together after the late hit by Mo. But Coples actually has a cheap shot as hes going down.

lockerdown_medium.gif

It was a late hit but did it directly cause him the injury? He went down holding his right hip when Wilkerson hit him squarely in the chest.

Stephen Hill is out with a concussion after a more dangerous hit by Safety, Michael Griffin.

I never saw the Hill hit but show me a link and I'll offer an honest opinion. I find it hard to believe Griffin hit anyone.

I thought I had calmed down after last night. But after looking at it again with sobre eyes I don't fell any differently. I understand defending your team but I can't see how anyone can defend that hit. I actually blame Coples more now. I thought it was just a coming together after the late hit by Mo. But Coples actually has a cheap shot as hes going down.

Posted Image

I never saw the Hill hit but show me a link and I'll offer an honest opinion. I find it hard to believe Griffin hit anyone.

I thought the initial hit was more the cause rather than the bump off the secondary player, but who knows.

I only think that because he was clutching the hip opposite to the secondary player but suppose it could just depend on how it was jarred.

Just a huge blow for an improving team.

f**k sake. We're working out David Carr. Don't wan't that Texan c**t anywhere near us.

Least he won't get any snaps, Fitzpatrick will be ok short term.

But man david carr does look like a Freddie mercury reject in some of the pics they are using in the reports!

It's still not an illegal hit and Coples is just bracing himself as he sees the contact coming.

Contact from what? A guy who's just been leveled or the full back?

Wilkerson has come out saying he was told it was a legal hit by the refs as he only took his "one step" but the video clearly shows he took two after the ball was gone. As clear a roughing the passer penalty as there is IMO.

You can guarantee if that was Brady or Manning there would be a witchhunt on.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Contact from what? A guy who's just been leveled or the full back?

Wilkerson has come out saying he was told it was a legal hit by the refs as he only took his "one step" but the video clearly shows he took two after the ball was gone. As clear a roughing the passer penalty as there is IMO.

Yeah I just read that, he is also citing the fact that no flag was thrown on the play to indicate that it was a fair hit.