NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I thought they were taking 4-6 weeks anyway.

Just a sprained hip and apparently a sprained MCL which they are not worried about at all.

Feel so sorry for the guy as I feel he can have a really good career. Came in as the starter last year and was injured week 1 v the Pats on a bad call by the assistant refs. Missed a few games with the same bad shoulder and playing hurt when he could. He's then chucked into the same bracket as Wheedon, Gabbert & Ponder.

Is healthy to start this year and has had a really solid start. No INTs in 3 and a half games. In my own biased opinion there is not a young QB in the league I'd rather have, except perhaps Russel Wilson.

Just a sprained hip and apparently a sprained MCL which they are not worried about at all.

Feel so sorry for the guy as I feel he can have a really good career. Came in as the starter last year and was injured week 1 v the Pats on a bad call by the assistant refs. Missed a few games with the same bad shoulder and playing hurt when he could. He's then chucked into the same bracket as Wheedon, Gabbert & Ponder.

Is healthy to start this year and has had a really solid start. No INTs in 3 and a half games. In my own biased opinion there is not a young QB in the league I'd rather have, except perhaps Russel Wilson.

He's done well, and like you say gone under the radar while doing it.

I fancy the Browns to continue there mini revival tomorrow night. Think il throw a few quid at them. Josh Gordon could have a career day against that Bills secondary.

Looking forward too seeing Mingo for the 1st time this season as well.

I actually quite like a few of those designs, especially the 49ers one.

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot more trades happening this year?

Yes. I think it's something to do with the CBA and how you don't have to shell out millions of pounds to first round picks. Teams are willing to take a chance on the next big thing because there isn't such a big price to pay if they don't work out.