NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Bad AIDS.

Seriously I doubt he'll be back. The Packers reportedly have a undrafted free agent stud. We'll see how that works. But I suppose Rodgers made James Jones look good for half a season.

Doubt any other team will take the risk. I read he's got a $10 million insurance payment due if he never plays football again. Take the money man.

Colt Lyerla?

The patriots talked to Finley but nothing materialised

Colt Lyerla?

The patriots talked to Finley but nothing materialised

Lyerla has apparently been awful in training, Richard Rogers is the main man ahead of Bostick at the minute

Probably still high

'Colt Lyerla relegated to practising with the scouting team for Green Bay' was roughly what I heard. Hope not because I rate him but that's not good news early on

'Colt Lyerla relegated to practising with the scouting team for Green Bay' was roughly what I heard. Hope not because I rate him but that's not good news early on

He is an absolute w**k stain of an individual tho. All the talent in the world but head isn't screwed on.

He is an absolute w**k stain of an individual tho. All the talent in the world but head isn't screwed on.

Understandable given his life situation to be fair. Every team would have been told by their scouts and his references what they need to do to get the best out of him. No word on him being back on the charlie right enough so I guess that's a good sign?

Marshawn Lynch ends holdout and turns up to Seahawks training camp

So he's lost around $500,000 for nothing? Or does this mean the Hox are gonna pay him?

If so, will they reimburse him that lost money in his contract? Will that money count toward the salary cap?

So he's lost around $500,000 for nothing? Or does this mean the Hox are gonna pay him?

If so, will they reimburse him that lost money in his contract? Will that money count toward the salary cap?

What a complete mess hes made of this situation. No way they pay him, not with all the backup they have at the position. All this tells me is that hes afraid of being cut. Christine Michael, the hype is real?

Fuuuuuck! One of my favourite rookies Jared Abrederris suffered a torn ACL in training :bairn Really gutted for the guy, he could end up getting picked up and put on IR if the Packers cut him which I guess would be good long term. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery

was meant to be on channel 4 tonight but has been taken off (understandably as for some mental reason it was being shown before US premier)

No date for when it will be shown in UK. I would guess through september like last year. So, if you dont mind already knowing who made the cut you can wait til then or try and find a stream or download after tonight.

Martellus Bennett has been suspended for 'Conduct detrimental to the team' He has been skipping plays and then slammed Kyle Fuller to the ground.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/08/bears-martellus-bennett-suspension-fight

DangerousThoughtfulBrontosaurus.gif

What a c**t.

Looks to me like Fuller gets his facemask. I'd kick f**k outta him as well if a teammate done that to me.

Has Hard Knocks started yet lad's? If so, where and when can we watch it over here? Never managed to catch it before, and really want to see it this season.

Think I'll download and watch this tomorrow. Looking forward to next week when the Titans will be featured in a joint practice. Apparently there was handbags there too.