NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I just got renewal email from NFL Network. I had the full package but no live playoffs games. £129 is a bit steep. Any other options out there or is it worth haggling?

It's the exact same price as last year.

The no live playoffs is a pain in the arse but ultimately I think its great value for money and IMO worth paying instead of watching on streams.

It's the exact same price as last year.

The no live playoffs is a pain in the arse but ultimately I think its great value for money and IMO worth paying instead of watching on streams.

Do you get red zone on that too aye?

Interested to know what podcasts (if any) that you boys listen too?

Iv got.......

Giants podcast (Big blue kickoff live)

ESPN College football podcast

Around the League Podcast

Rich Eisen Podcast

CBS Eye on college Football

ESPN Football Today

NFL College Football 24/7

The Solid Verbal (College Football)

Pretty much the same as me except I listen to a lot of fantasy podcasts too

Do you get red zone on that too aye?

Yes.

The only games you can't watch live are the games SKY are showing. These games are blacked out for 24 hours, so you could watch them on Monday Night if you can avoid scores etc.

GamePass also gives you all the episodes of "A Football Life", "Hard Knocks" and access to the NFL Network.

GamePass is excellent. I used it to watch every single Jets game on a crystal clear picture with no girls in my area popping up every 4 seconds. You can also watch Red Zone, NFL Network, condensed games which are about 45 minutes long and search through every single play if you fancy it.

I used GamePass to find every single sack Cameron Jordan made in 2013 (to show that all his sacks came when lined up as a 4-3 DE and prove that he's not one of the best 5 techniques in the league like Mo Wilkerson). I also watched every single Stephen Hill catch in his NFL career and convinced myself that he's not worth a roster spot. I'm a very sad man.

GamePass is excellent. I used it to watch every single Jets game on a crystal clear picture with no girls in my area popping up every 4 seconds. You can also watch Red Zone, NFL Network, condensed games which are about 45 minutes long and search through every single play if you fancy it.

I used GamePass to find every single sack Cameron Jordan made in 2013 (to show that all his sacks came when lined up as a 4-3 DE and prove that he's not one of the best 5 techniques in the league like Mo Wilkerson). I also watched every single Stephen Hill catch in his NFL career and convinced myself that he's not worth a roster spot. I'm a very sad man.

You're probably right but it's pretty ace to have that option :lol: Ahhh I wish we hadnt brought this up because I'm really freaking tempted by it now. Sky sports would easily cost me quadruple that amount so thats out of the question. Usually just stream red zone or a particular game I want but being able to watch them all net day would give me a bit of flexibility...

You can pay for game pass in installments too- it's like £30/month for four months. It's definitely worth it.

I got this for the 2008 season. It is great, but my problem with it is that is costs more than the Sky Sports package, which gives me a couple of the biggest NFL games, Redzone, football, WWE, F1 etc. Plus Sky Sports it is the only way to see the playoffs live and in decent quality.

So I tend to just subscribe to Sky Sports instead for the NFL season.

Interested to know what podcasts (if any) that you boys listen too?

Iv got.......

Giants podcast (Big blue kickoff live)

ESPN College football podcast

Around the League Podcast

Rich Eisen Podcast

CBS Eye on college Football

ESPN Football Today

NFL College Football 24/7

The Solid Verbal (College Football)

Dave Dameshek is a good listen.