NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Can't see the 49ers doing as well this season. The rock solid defence has slowly crumbled and they've been far surpassed by the much harder hitting Seahawks. I was sorry to see 'Hitner' go along with Goldson the previous year. The news guys I don't know much about but the secondary seems weaker certainly on paper. With Aldon Smith suspended and Bowman out for the first few weeks I think it'll be a big struggle this year at times for the Niners. Predicting 10 - 6.

I think it'll be a big struggle this year at times for the Niners. Predicting 10 - 6.

Haha thats a bit contradictory is it not? :lol: i think youre right though, can see them having a lot of bother this year, especially with that schedule. I'll say they finish up 7-9

Tech help required guys.

I am thinking about buying Game Pass but want to watch it on my TV instead of my laptop.

I have a Chromecast and have heard of AllCast but cannot yet determine if I can use either to cast to my TV.

Thanks in advance.

Tech help required guys.

I am thinking about buying Game Pass but want to watch it on my TV instead of my laptop.

I have a Chromecast and have heard of AllCast but cannot yet determine if I can use either to cast to my TV.

Thanks in advance.

Havent used it myself but this is on the Chromecast page:

For everything else, you can mirror what you see on the small screen to the big screen. If you’re on your laptop, you can cast any website in Chrome; and from your Android phone or tablet, you can mirror your screen to the TV.

How much is the game pass and can you watch all your team's games

SEASON PLUS
Watch every Preseason + Regular Season game and get replays of all 2014 NFL Playoff games - Including Super Bowl XLIX. Access through 31 July 2015.
£119.99
Or 4 payments @ £34.99/month
SEASON
Watch every Preseason + Regular Season game. Access through 9 Jan 2015.
£99.99
Or 4 payments @ £29.99/month
FOLLOW YOUR TEAM
Choose your favorite team and watch all of their Preseason + Regular Season games. Access through 9 Jan 2015.
£79.99
WATCH FOR 7 DAYS
Get 7 days of access to NFL Game Pass.
£8.99