Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sturgeon made a mistake about Europe, so Scots are incapable of self-government. Something like that.

The latest Unionist gem - contradicted by none of the forum unionists - is that 80% of Holyrood's work is rubber-stamping edicts from Brussels. So, presumably that as well.

A 'mistake' eh?

That what we are calling barefaced lies these days? Interesting.

Was calling the UK legal advice 'arrogant and colonial' a mistake too?

Cant wait to see the SNP s legal advice and particularly who provides it. Whats Austin Lafferty been up to these days? Hope its worth the very very long wait.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness, you've disagreed with a couple reynard posts recently, and there seems to be a small uptick in the standard of your posting. So an improvement!

How are the plans for civil arrest proceeding?

Or are they under wraps til next October?

Will Stirling be safe for quislings?

A 'mistake' eh? That what we are calling barefaced lies these days? Interesting. Was calling the UK legal advice 'arrogant and colonial' a mistake too? Cant wait to see the SNP s legal advice and particularly who provides it. Whats Austin Lafferty been up to these days? Hope its worth the very very long wait.

Yes. I think her credibility must be in absolute tatters by now in Swampy world. Don't you?

Yes. I think her credibility must be in absolute tatters by now in Swampy world. Don't you?

And speaking of credibility in tatters, still waiting on those pension figures. When you stop lying about your backlog, then you can contribute again.

How are the plans for civil arrest proceeding?

Or are they under wraps til next October?

Will Stirling be safe for quislings?

What plans? Im still waiting for evidence of this and also evidence that I am anti English. Incidentally, I see you consider to agree with reynard about everything. Not a whisper of disagreement about a single thing.

What plans? Im still waiting for evidence of this and also evidence that I am anti English. Incidentally, I see you consider to agree with reynard about everything. Not a whisper of disagreement about a single thing.

Dont be coy now... dont you remember?

When the democratic process failed the Nats you had to take things up a notch...

Just wondering where the uprising was starting?

Dont be coy now... dont you remember?

When the democratic process failed the Nats you had to take things up a notch...

Just wondering where the uprising was starting?

Coy? Im not the one who agrees with every single thing reynard says.

I see we are on serious deflect mode today. Reynard has made a number of statements in the last few days, none of which you have disagreed with. I've given you a fair chance to disagree, but from now on, Im just going to have to assume that you fully support his views.

Incidentally, remember when you accused me of anti-englishness? Hows the evidence for that getting on?

So.. where were we?

Ah yes... these 'expendable' No voters that are going to be 'thinned out' post defeat once things are 'taken up a notch'.

What exactly do you mean? And will Stirling be the jackboot epicentre?

Will those to be saved wear an armband with a Wotsit on it?

Problem? Seems reasonable to me. You would have to be a total idiot to take a post like that seriousl...oh.

So essentially, you're on deflect mode today. Are you deflecting from your unstinting agreement with reynard, or because project fear made a big deal of the post office service?

So.. where were we?

Ah yes... these 'expendable' No voters that are going to be 'thinned out' post defeat once things are 'taken up a notch'.

What exactly do you mean? And will Stirling be the jackboot epicentre?

Will those to be saved wear an armband with a Wotsit on it?

Yep, full deflect mode.

So yeah, if that minority somehow get the votes to win, then hell mend them. I will start encouraging the ruination of the region formerly known as Scotland.

So while you'll happily blast the 'quislings' of thoday, you'd equally happily harm any aspirations for any future generation of Scots?

Problem? Seems reasonable to me. You would have to be a total idiot to take a post like that seriousl...oh.

So essentially, you're on deflect mode today. Are you deflecting from your unstinting agreement with reynard, or because project fear made a big deal of the post office service?

Ah right. ..

So it was a joke? Weve gone from 'show me evidence' to 'oh that evidence ... uhh.. f**k'.

Right... this isnt going at all well for you is it?

What are the notches up from democracy?

So while you'll happily blast the 'quislings' of thoday, you'd equally happily harm any aspirations for any future generation of Scots?

Its an interesting understanding of the word 'minority' as well.

Is this the scorched earth phase so often used in the Anglo-Scottish wars?

If we cant have this. . No one can?

Archived