Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:)

I like the covering your ground. Remember your previous greatest hits? "Nobody said Spain would veto our membership", and "literally nobody wants to join the Euro"? Try googling "scotland forced to join euro", and "scotland EU westminster join", and spot the overlaps.

Of course, you've already added your caveats, which says "even if you do provide evidence, I'm going to claim there is no contradiction". Which is interesting, because that shows that you know the truth there. And still not a whisper of criticism of any of Reynard's posts. I'm going to assume you agree with them.

There is absolutely nothing contradictory in believing Scotlands membership would be vetoed and that if it was nt we would have to join the Euro.

Your post was just bizarre nonsense to be honest. It s not getting better with age either.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is absolutely nothing contradictory in believing Scotlands membership would be vetoed and that if it was nt we would have to join the Euro.

Your post was just bizarre nonsense to be honest. It s not getting better with age either.

:lol:

So why did you initially demand evidence if it is such a plausible view? As I said, remember when you denied that anyone from the government had claimed that Spain would veto EU membership? Once again, you jumped in to scream that I was wrong, and once again, you've found yourself agreeing that people do in fact hold these views.

And STILL not a word of disagreement with Reynard. Its almost like you completely agree with all his views. Again. :lol:

Need a hand with these goalposts?

We ve gone from contradictory to plausible. Because you ve realised you have made a c**t of this.

I have never said either of these claims are plausible.

Unlike you of course who swallowed Sturgeon s lies about automatic accession to eu membership.

We ve gone from contradictory to plausible. Because you ve realised you have made a c**t of this.

Unlike you of course who swallowed Sturgeon s lies about automatic accession to eu membership.

What? Completely contradictory. We won't be allowed in the EU. We will be forced to join the Euro. Views expressed by the same people, and you don't see a contradiction? If you didn't see an issue, why did you initially demand evidence?

This is allowable in natworld

In terms of the debate, its defensible to all nationalists everywhere, whilst they shriek like bitches when anyone else makes up utter pish that doesn't suit them.

So, speaking of making up utter pish, how about those pension figures?

What? Completely contradictory. We won't be allowed in the EU. We will be forced to join the Euro. Views expressed by the same people, and you don't see a contradiction? If you didn't see an issue, why did you initially demand evidence?

No, I don't see a contradiction. The Euro view is clearly predicated on the former view proving not to be true.

See previous swimming pool/shark post.

There is however a contradiction between holding the view that Scotland will be, along with the UK, an automatic member of the EU in a co-equal successor state situation, and that there will be negotiations with the EU but membership shouldn't be difficult to achieve.

Was Sturgeons assertion true?

Speaking of assertions being true, how about those pension figures? When will you confirm whether you used the 2010 figures, or if you have figures more recent than the 2012 ONS ones, as you claimed?

Sturgeon, the deputy leader of the Scottish government lied to us all. But thats ok. In terms of the debate.

Salmond also lied to us. In terms of the debate, but thats OK too. The two most powerful political figures in the Holyrood sand pit lied about the EU entry. Blatantly. But thats allowable, and defensible, as long as you are a part of the nationalist clown collective. You'll all let them off with it. These are the people that want to lord it over us in an independent Scotland and neither of them could lie straight in fucking bed.<_<

Sturgeon, the deputy leader of the Scottish government lied to us all. But thats ok. In terms of the debate.

Salmond also lied to us. In terms of the debate, but thats OK too. The two most powerful political figures in the Holyrood sand pit lied about the EU entry. Blatantly. But thats allowable, and defensible, as long as you are a part of the nationalist clown collective. You'll all let them off with it. These are the people that want to lord it over us in an independent Scotland and neither of them could lie straight in fucking bed. <_<

And speaking of lying to us, how about those pension figures? All it needs is a confirmation. Did you base your claims on 2010 figures, and claim that they were up to date figures, despite 2012 figures being linked on here?

Archived