Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aye, I was in Edinburgh today to play darts.On my way to the venue there was a few people handing out better together leaflets,First guy, I gave a shake of the head and an angry look,next one I said no thanks I know which way im voting.They had gone when I made my way back to waverley.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said a few days ago, Better Together were supposed to be around Duloch, Dunfermline today. Except they were nowhere to be seen. More pish to put up on their website which will no doubt claim to be a roaring success.

I'd really love even one newspaper or say, STV become pro independence. BT would shit themselves. They have no feet on the ground no matter what they would claim. The media do their work.

If the wee dutch boy takes his finger out the dam??

What is STV's actual position on the matter? Whenever I catch STV News or Scotland Tonight they tend to be pretty neutral IMO.

Was chatting to my mate who had previously said he would probably vote no today. He went to a Yes Scotland meeting on Thursday, and apparently it went on for hours with sheer argy and bargy, back and forth etc. There were hundreds at the meeting, although they were by no means all Yes supporters, with discussions, people from both sides putting their points across, border line rammy's, that sort of thing. He's a convert now though.

The tide is slowly starting to turn, and you can tell by the increasing desperation of the No campaign. On here, I reckon HB will turn by the end of the year if he hasn't done already, although he'll never admit it, because that would mean admitting he was wrong about something.

Edited to add, the "resignation" of Mary Lockhart is very telling. This is behaviour on the verge of full blown panic!

Was chatting to my mate who had previously said he would probably vote no today. He went to a Yes Scotland meeting on Thursday, and apparently it went on for hours with sheer argy and bargy, back and forth etc. There were hundreds at the meeting, although they were by no means all Yes supporters, with discussions, people from both sides putting their points across, border line rammy's, that sort of thing. He's a convert now though.

The tide is slowly starting to turn, and you can tell by the increasing desperation of the No campaign. On here, I reckon HB will turn by the end of the year if he hasn't done already, although he'll never admit it, because that would mean admitting he was wrong about something.

....and DeeGas ?

Tell you what as well, Wings make a good point about HIGNFY this week. Must be seriously uncomfortable for the Unionists! After all, we are used to lazy and inaccurate stereotypes, and although not funny, HIGNFY do it to everyone, so it would be churlish to complain! If you're a Unionist though, this is the sort of thing that must cause despair, after all, they're better together! :lol:

The Mary Lockhart resignation is the key point in the campaign, the Franz Ferdinand moment if you will.

I know you're trying to mock the relevance, but it really does indicate something in the air...

....and DeeGas ?

Yeh i'm in live in England and will not get a vote.

I do not believe a better Scotland will be made by independence and I don't think that will change.

The ugly border created between the Scots and English will be as bad for the north as it will be south.

As you suggest xbl,there will be consequences.

I'm hoping Salmond gets sentenced to running the lonliest light-house in British waters for the rest of his days.

A comment nothing to do with this.

Oh dear,the boring middle class on Nicky Campbells "The Big Questions" make me want to puke.

Aye, I was in Edinburgh today to play darts.On my way to the venue there was a few people handing out better together leaflets,First guy, I gave a shake of the head and an angry look,next one I said no thanks I know which way im voting.They had gone when I made my way back to waverley.

Yes,the unfreindly republican is to be avoided as much as possible.

Was it you who has been handing out SNP Independence leaflets?

Copy one up here and I can pretend I've just dropped an acid tab.

nope, I've not been giving out SNP leaflets since last summer. In fact, I can't remember the last time I gave out a SNP independence leaflet of any description.

Archived