Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

a member of the Advisory Council to the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology

And it's Roland.

Wow... the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology you say!

Who better to ask about International Law than an Economist!

Does he have any views on string theory?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd be as well asking Ronald McDonald about it. This guy did PPE as his undergraduate and did a Masters in economics.

Did Ronald McDonald go to the Universities of Munich, Oxford and Columbia then? Does he teach economics at Mannheim Uni?

We can all Google, sonny.

Are the nat blogs peddling the same sort of wrist clapping fail that Baxter is coming away with here or something?

Or are him and XBL simply enjoying winding up Ad Lib and HB?

Either way, it hasn't worked out well for either of them.

Also rattled ^^^^

. I'll also be interested to hear Alistair Darling's opinion on why the BT campaign wasn't good enough for Labour.

It's clearly a split of some kind.

. I'll also be interested to hear Alistair Darling's opinion on why the BT campaign wasn't good enough for Labour.

This has been explained multiple times. Labour are still invovled with BT, they are also running their own distinct campaign. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Did Ronald McDonald go to the Universities of Munich, Oxford and Columbia then? Does he teach economics at Mannheim Uni?

We can all Google, sonny.

Unfortunately for you, you can't even Google well.

So, have you thought about "whatever" reason it is that South Sudan are a new state under international law?

So...no answer then?

What was the question? I wasn't aware one had been asked.

I've asked you a question though. Go on, have a go at answering it. I could do with a laugh.

This has been explained multiple times. Labour are still invovled with BT, they are also running their own distinct campaign. Why is this so difficult to understand?

I have simply stated it is a pretty much a lateral move even if it does alledgedly appeal to the working class, or am I missing something?

Incidentally, anyone remember when HB and Ad Lib claimed that David Scheffer knew nothing about international law and was actually a criminal lawyer and clown? That would be David Scheffer, American Ambassador, who teaches international law, runs a large international law institute, and started his career practicing international law. But is also a "clown", a "nobody", and is less qualified than HB and Ad Lib.

So I'd take their sneers with a degree of caution.

As are the Yes campaign and the parties within. We just wonder why the papers weren't bigging up tales of "Splits" and "CIVIL WAR", like they do for the independence side.

Incidentally, anyone remember when HB and Ad Lib claimed that David Scheffer knew nothing about international law and was actually a criminal lawyer and clown?

I still say he is a clown and he is indeed a criminal lawyer.

Deflection! A point to me, I think.

Yes, keep dreaming. It's already 6-0 5-0 and 40-0, and your first serve has hit the fence.

Deflection indeed though. Why won't you answer the question?

It hasn't been explained at all, why would Labour need their own distinctive campaign? Isn't the case for the Union perfectly straightforward?

I have simply stated it is a pretty much a lateral move even if it does alledgedly appeal to the working class, or am I missing something?

You called it rank hypocrisy a few posts ago :lol:

As are the Yes campaign and the parties within. We just wonder why the papers weren't bigging up tales of "Splits" and "CIVIL WAR", like they do for the independence side.

Are there distinct Green and SNP campaigns, in the vein of what Labour launched yesterday? I haven't seen anything?

The ball's in the net and you're weeping in the dressing room.

Yes, if you aren't going to answer the question, and are instead going to toddle off with your tailk between your legs, like yesterday's humiliating climbdown, that's fine.

Cowardly, but understandable.

Incidentally, anyone remember when HB and Ad Lib claimed that David Scheffer knew nothing about international law and was actually a criminal lawyer and clown? That would be David Scheffer, American Ambassador, who teaches international law, runs a large international law institute, and started his career practicing international law. But is also a "clown", a "nobody", and is less qualified than HB and Ad Lib.

So I'd take their sneers with a degree of caution.

I'll take Roland Vaubels's education over Ad Lib's HND in Hotel Management any day.

Archived