Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What comments from Chris Hoy are anti-Scottish. Provide them.

Nope. Because they were dissected at length on the previous thread when he made them a few months back. It isn't my fault if you have mysterious memory problems. :)

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As with most, well, all, topics, you really don't understand this do you?

As with most topics, you've forced the discussion into "who said what",nitpicking semantics and personal insults. Anything but the facts, eh?

If this is the level of debate from passionate Unionists, we'll skoosh this next year.

Apparently, Scotland wouldn't win any medals, because they don't have training facilities, and if athletes trained in England, then they wouldn't be Scottish. You know, in much the same way that Mo Farah doesn't train in Britain, and therefore is not British.

Traitor to his country, and as far as I'm concerned, he should just renounce his nationality and play for England like he clearly wants to.

Desperate!

A silly sulking p***k from the land of 'Jockistan'.

Nope. Because they were dissected at length on the previous thread when he made them a few months back. It isn't my fault if you have mysterious memory problems. :)

You have said there were a "series" of anti-Scottish comments. What were they?

Or is this yet another retraction from you in what is becoming a "series" of them?

As with most topics, you've forced the discussion into "who said what",nitpicking semantics and personal insults. Anything but the facts, eh?

If this is the level of debate from passionate Unionists, we'll skoosh this next year.

Indeed. Its a bit like his "provide the evidence" for the EU point.

1. The evidence had already been provided at least once, and probably twice before.

2. He'd already read and commented on the evidence last time.

3. He resorted to hiding last time.

4. He then demanded the same evidence a few months later.

5. When points 1 - 4 were pointed out, he claimed to remember nothing.

And so we're seeing it again. HB and his magical disappearing memory!

You have said there were a "series" of anti-Scottish comments. What were they?

Or is this yet another retraction from you in what is becoming a "series" of them?

:lol:

No retraction here. I suggest you engage your memory though. You got schooled and embarrassed by all and sundry on this last time. Do you want this to be another EU threat issue? I make it 3 times you've been humiliated just on that same topic.

No retraction here. I suggest you engage your memory though. You got schooled and embarrassed by all and sundry on this last time. Do you want this to be another EU threat issue? I make it 3 times you've been humiliated just on that same topic.

This "series" of anti-Scottish comments from Chris Hoy. What were they?

Is this going to be another shameful Michael Moore incident where you stomp about for a while then throw your toys out of the pram, before eventually being forced into a humiliating climbdown?

You'd think you would have learned your lesson by now (others who were utterly schooled on the EU membership point have for instance) but it appears not.

You'd think you would have learned your lesson by now (others who were utterly schooled on the EU membership point have for instance) but it appears not.

With a memory like yours, how do you function in day to day life?

And on that note, I'm away for a few days. I hope your memory recovers by the time I'm back.

Quite. But Murray won't express an opinion. He's already stated that he has no wish to be used as a political tennisball by anyone.

In terms of what he has actually said though, it's perfectly reasonable :-

“You need to figure out what’s best for the country and then come to an opinion,” he said. “I want to read more about the issue. I don’t think you should judge the thing on emotion, but on what is best economically for Scotland. You don’t want to come to a snap decision and then see the country go tits up.”

“I am proud to be Scottish but I am also proud to be British. I don’t think there is any contradiction in that.”

Irrelevant.

Correct. And if he backs "No" he faces the "quisling" hatred Chris Hoy suffers from Nationalist idiots.

Have you/will you condem the idiots who abuse Murray due to his nationality?

Don't bother answering, I know the answer.

Have you/will you condem the idiots who abuse Murray due to his nationality?

It's always abhorrent to dislike someone because of their nationality. The preserve of the truly thick.

It is of course fair comment to think Andy Murray, or Chris Hoy, are c***s based on other factors.

Using this term is borderline racist and I have seen folk banned for less.

Not the way I've pointed things out.

Anyone who express' the view that the London marathon lacked bombs and accuses fellow Scot/Brits of being traitors for expressing normal and reasonable opinion is a fully paid up member of the 'Jockistan State'.

You wanting to shut up people who do not share your opinion is another example of the unreasonable society Scotland would be aiming for if voting for independence.The SNP are trouble makers and the top trouble maker is Salmond.

Archived