Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Deegas has failed to engage his brain before opening his gub for the last time.

"Jockistani"?

Where to start on that one!

Shall I report the tedious twerp or shall I leave it to the masses? (pun intended- seeing as we're all "republicans")

I assume the people/person who decides who gets banned from the "Pie & Bovril" forum would have the good grace to read in what context I made the comments and what I was replying too.

Some of you are far to keen to try and shut up people who disagree with the SNP.

It will be the ruin of ya because Scots will see through this.

That's borerline traitor/"quisling" by the xbl 'Jockistani' standards.

Andy Murray is a Brit,full stop. :lol:

He may vote for independence,but going by this quote and the land of fantasy Salmond tries to paint,he probably won't.

Game,set and match to the Union.

Hard cheese "Jockistani's". :rolleyes:

Disgraceful! You should be utterly ashamed of yourself :thumbsdown

I think Deegas has failed to engage his brain before opening his gub for the last time.

"Jockistani"?

Where to start on that one!

Shall I report the tedious twerp or shall I leave it to the masses? (pun intended- seeing as we're all "republicans")

I think you should, I'd do it myself but I've got him on ignore.

Ban hammer coming to an idiot near you soon.

Self prophecy old boy?

I mean 'screaming "f**k off" at me hardly puts you in a position to judge.Shame ay.

From what I've seen of it the people who run the "P & B" are sensible and fair minded.

Once they read the posts leading up to what I posted,they'll see provocation and the ironic and satirical nature of my post/s.

It's always abhorrent to dislike someone because of their nationality. The preserve of the truly thick.

It is of course fair comment to think Andy Murray, or Chris Hoy, are c***s based on other factors.

I'll take that as condemnation :P

As for your other point, totally agree. Murray's a Hibby w****r and Hoy looks like a typical unionist Jambo throwback. ;)

For anyone that is interested, Eric Joyce is having a bit of a twitter spat with various MPs and Union officials. He is basically flipping the bird at a lot of folk, he doesn't seem drunk and he is tweeting stuff like 'sure I will admit I'm corrupt if you admit you are screwing your sister'.

Bring popcorn....

#TeamJoyce ;)

For anyone that is interested, Eric Joyce is having a bit of a twitter spat with various MPs and Union officials. He is basically flipping the bird at a lot of folk, he doesn't seem drunk and he is tweeting stuff like 'sure I will admit I'm corrupt if you admit you are screwing your sister'.

Bring popcorn....

#TeamJoyce ;)

Aye been watching that. Labour in some state just now.

Hypocrite

I thought he'd posted that but didn't go back because I thought surely no one is stupid enough to criticise someone after saying the same thing a matter of hours before.

Does anybody know if the yanks are regretting having their independence today?

They have the day off and are out having barbeques and getting pished: sounds shite, doesn't it?

There was a 15 minute wait for a table at the bbq place we went to. Would never have happened under King George.

Does anybody know if the yanks are regretting having their independence today?

They have the day off and are out having barbeques and getting pished: sounds shite, doesn't it?

The USA owned Newsquest Media Group which includes three Scottish regional newspapers The Herald, Sunday Herald and Evening Times in its huge portfolio could maybe answer those questions. :) It would be interesting to know if its owners, editors and journalists are as hypocritical as that trolling British Nationalist DeeGas.

Archived