Festivals

Mr Sugden

Guest Moomintroll

Done. Although you quoted my original post which is still visible.
Good point throbbs, will sort that right now.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerry Cinnamon is just the latest in a line of "Glesga's ain" artistes who capture media attention for a while. He's shite, as were Scheme, Slik, Gun, Glasvegas. Etc etc. There's plenty of good bands have come from the area, but if they're getting significant coverage on MSM you can usually discern they will be rubbish, beyond whichever lucky hit they had.

I saw GC at TRNSMT last year. Thought he was pretty shite, but it was impressive seeing how captivated the audience were by him. I'll admit it was a cracking atmosphere, no matter how I feel about his music.

Oh dear, Throbber has mulfunctioned.

Wasn’t too difficult to get you to go red dot mental about three posts after you claimed people who do so are “man-child’s” was it Throbs!

What a treasure! 

40 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just said you were clearly autistic.

I got a warning for saying that using autistic or aspergers and the like as an insult was no better than calling someone a windowlicker, which is banned. Wonder if I'll get another warning.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I don’t want to go too mad on the reds, I don’t know what your capable of.

You’re really not worthwhile, be like taking the specky kid’s money at lunch time. A tad too obvious. 

Watching Trnsmt and looking at the age demographic of the crowd took me back to when my own children went to T in The Parkas part of their teenage rite of passage. I headed up on the saturday morning with my car loaded with sausage and bacon rolls, crisps, pies and an emergency case(s) of beer.  I remember the sight of my son and his 2 mates like zombies coming down the hill to the car park for their supplies.  Jeeeez 😮

As my son says, "happy days".

Lewis Capaldi's set was incredible tonight. Went back and listened to the studio stuff there and still hate it. 

Loved Ezra. Really tight live band which elevates it.

Was weird to see such a young crowd go nuts for The Kooks. 

Immensly enjoyed it.

I think I’m officially an auld basturt and aw new musics pish. Literally everything at TRNSMT is fucking awful. Haven’t even heard anything I don’t mind or am tolerant of. Sweep it all into the Clyde.

Totally agree seen some of this today and what a lot of shite. Did anyone at this festival not watch it through a fucking phone screen.

9 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Totally agree seen some of this today and what a lot of shite. Did anyone at this festival not watch it through a fucking phone screen.

I didn't and most folk around me didn't either. Highlights didn't show many folk doing it either. Of all the things to have a go at, you seem to have gone for the one thing that didn't happen. 

Archived