Are the rangers the worst full time team in scotland ?

A fraction of the funding would have bought you a team to achieve exactly what 'Rangers' have achieved this season - possibly even more if they had a manager in charge rather than a TV pundit !?

Would the 'Rangers' fans have turned up in the same numbers to see a bunch of yoofs and journeymen win the league - I actually do think so FWIW !!

Was hoping for some bites from the sevconians but I forgot they would be at ibrox hoping to win the mighty 3rd division today :lol: sorry guys, the might Stirling will not move. Put the battle bus on hold :lol:

A fraction of the funding would have bought you a team to achieve exactly what 'Rangers' have achieved this season - possibly even more if they had a manager in charge rather than a TV pundit !?

Would the 'Rangers' fans have turned up in the same numbers to see a bunch of yoofs and journeymen win the league - I actually do think so FWIW !!

Aye they're shite :lol: I could win the league with that squad

Agreed. It's bizarre that, given what happened to their club last year, the fans would sit back and watch their money being thrown down the drain again. The planning behind Sandaza's wages over 4 years is a bit of an eye opener.

Not long now til the next slump into administration methinks.

Keep McCoist and we can all look forward to Sevco getting beaten regularly in the first division in a couple of years.

If you took into account pounds spent for on park product delivered i think The Rangers first season in Scottish Football may be a serious contender for the worst ever campaign by a Scottish club.

Actually given Sevco's record against FT teams, it's not as ludicrous a suggestion as it sounds.

Initially they beat Falkirk twice and Motherwell, but then QoS beat them and Dundee Utd. and Caley both horsed them.

Either Motherwell or QoS is the anomaly in the pattern, and FWIW I think it's Motherwell. The classic OF fear factor hadn't worn off by then - I'd be very interested to see Sevco play someone like Hamilton or even Falkirk again.

I'd be very interested to see Sevco play someone like Hamilton or even Falkirk again.

I think it's fair to say that 'Rangers' would beat us again - although tbf this is the least capable Falkirk squad I've seen in many a year - we're not losing £1,000,000 a month though !

Motherwell NEVER try a leg against the Zombies.

McCall makes sure of that.

Actually given Sevco's record against FT teams, it's not as ludicrous a suggestion as it sounds.

Initially they beat Falkirk twice and Motherwell, but then QoS beat them and Dundee Utd. and Caley both horsed them.

Either Motherwell or QoS is the anomaly in the pattern, and FWIW I think it's Motherwell. The classic OF fear factor hadn't worn off by then - I'd be very interested to see Sevco play someone like Hamilton or even Falkirk again.

Archived