ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Who's going to the Barras on Sunday?

REALLY looking forward to this. Grado and Renfrew have had a couple of good matches together so that one should be a cracker. The main event though. It's a rumble and already quite a lot of intrigue in there, and no doubt a couple of daft surprises, and the GZRS have just been confirmed.

Who doesn't love a rumble?

Will be there Sunday. As per I will have the Joe Hendry tinted glasses on and have my heart set in a Global Hero win. I have the fear we are gonna see Renfrew lose then see him go on to win the square go. Fucking hope not. Nor do I want to see a vinnie Mac style win for the shareholders of ICW.

I would actually like to see Whiplash win it as I think his character has crazy potential but he seems lost at the moment. I would love to see Polo Promotions win back the gold. The 55 had about 55 attempts before they won the titles. Polo promotions are awesome and are carrying good momentum. Hope they don't fade away.

If I was betting on a winner though I would say Havoc if he is around for a while or an NAK member. Purely for the reason if Grado keeps the title then a heel would be better off with the case. An outside bet I would go for Dar.

On a side note has anyone watched the Total Davey stuff. Him and Hendry were funny as f**k and the date had me in tears. The reaction to "You don't eat meat" was brilliant

Edited by diamond_for_life

I don't think Renfrew is going to win the case for a third time. Whether he wins the title or not? Who knows. With FnL out of the way, every big name is a potential champ again.

I can see Mikey Whiplash becoming a big deal in the next few months so he's a good outside bet. Jimmy Havoc is going to have a big showing as well. I think the case winner will be Red Lightning though. I'm sticking to this.

Aye I'll be there. Can't wait. All matches look good (Carmel vs Liam Thompson aside, although it will be interesting) and as stated, a Rumble is always quality.

Hope Lionheart gets his totties and doesn't get to enter.

I'd be up for a Local Hero win as well. Can't see any NAK guys winning it (not 3 years in a row) or Whippy (he won it in 2014). Jester could be in with a shout or Lightning through some shenanigans.

Has a Zero G title match been announced?

I don't think Renfrew is going to win the case for a third time. Whether he wins the title or not? Who knows. With FnL out of the way, every big name is a potential champ again.

I can see Mikey Whiplash becoming a big deal in the next few months so he's a good outside bet. Jimmy Havoc is going to have a big showing as well. I think the case winner will be Red Lightning though. I'm sticking to this.

Is lightning a good wrestler mate ? Is he fit again do you know ? Only started going since the Square Go last year. He is a brilliant heel and a quality talker

Red Lightning was a quality wrestler. Usually just adapted to what the other guy was doing, but always did it really well. His match with BT Gunn in Maryhill before the nightclub days is STILL my favourite ICW match ever.

I think he's part time just now, which is all he'd have to be even as a Square Go winner.