ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Mark Dallas and Red Lightning both confirmed for the Square Go match.

Can't say that pleases me. I don't really like stories where owners get heavily involved. In fact I prefer owner types to not really in stories at all, and never want them to be in matches. I don't mind Dallas coming out and cutting the odd promo like he has done before (such as before Futurama) as he's actually pretty good at talking to and connecting with the crowd, but I worry that he will detract from angles. I also worry that he might get a bit carried away, and history has shown that owners usually don't stop at one match.

At the end of the day though, Red Lightning is a wrestler first and foremost. and a prominent character that they couldn't afford to NOT have on shows while he was injured, so this whole GM into owner thing was obviously a way to utilise him even though he isn't physically wrestling.

EDIT: I also feel like they might be fast tracking Red back to the ring as I think they are a dead cert to lose Galloway this year at some point to NJPW or he will get an improved TNA deal with more dates.

Edited by WestEndJag