ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Just laughed when I read Grado dropped the title. Tell me it wasn't clean? Taking it off him after a couple of months is beyond ridiculous. An utter waste.

They've absolutely hit the skids since Fear & Loathing. Loads of baffling decisions and unless they have something amazing lined up, they won't come close to selling out the Hydro.

It was clean and not actually that big of a shock. He won the title because it was the big night at the SECC. I'd imagine he'll get a token run for the Hydro as well.

Wolfgang was a bit of an odd choice for the winner. I think if it was a couple of years ago it'd have been a better choice. They need to stop the Carmel/Liam thing right away. It's doing nobody any good.

Renfrew clearly isn't as bad a choice as is being made out, and makes a decent heel champ for folk to have a run at.

Just laughed when I read Grado dropped the title. Tell me it wasn't clean? Taking it off him after a couple of months is beyond ridiculous. An utter waste.

They've absolutely hit the skids since Fear & Loathing. Loads of baffling decisions and unless they have something amazing lined up, they won't come close to selling out the Hydro.

A waste of what? What else were you looking for him to achieve during his run?

The anti Renfrew thing is getting about as tedious as the NAK fanboy stuff btw, he sits somewhere in the middle of all that opinion but the extremes are laughable

Aye this is correct. I think for the level of ICW he's good in the ring, excellent on the mic, has a presence about him but has a poor look. If Drew ever comes back Renfrew will look daft next to him.

How good is Mastiff btw. Get him up here regularly and I'll go to more shows. That's the sort of boy that makes people stop and have a look at the product.

Don't understand why yous are acting like drew was an important component in the show selling out. He wasn't. He was a guy with a spot in the rumble same as everyone else.

He is an international star who they put as a main focus of the poster while knowing he would be wrestling in the States. Pretty scummy behaviour that, not something they've done before so really no need for it now. I'm tempted to give them he benefit of the doubt as a one off, but you can't defend the advertising.

Someone showed me a post on his facebook page with him saying can I make two shows in two different countries (America & Scotland) so it wasnt even close he was going to make it unless he could get from the states to the barralands in what 2 hours ?

Its not like it was last minute or his appearance could have went either way. He was guaranteed missing with him doing Evolve shows all weekend yet ICW made him a focal point in the build up and asvertised him on the poster.

Thats not rite.

Edited by diamond_for_life

It's not a Galloway issue. He's clearly trying to get back to WWE and the Evolve shows were the perfect showcase to show to HHH (who was there) how much he's improved.

ICW would have known well in advance he was going to be over there and it's very poor that they put him on the poster advertising it. Needlessly might I add given how well the tickets sell.

Even the video was shite. I must admit even I thought 'no way' and fell for it very briefly when he said don't believe everything you read online.

Also, maybe nit picking but what was with 'legion' attacking Havoc? End and Dante are fucking huge men and the two guys they had do the run in standing in as them were cruiserweights! I had to ask my mate if it was meant to be the SDS.

Edited by djchapsticks