ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

Didn't Joe Hendry pop up on the last UK tour as Rusev's translator? Probably made a deal similar to that.

Hendry and Lionheart played Russian dignitaries, WWE always invite local talent to shows, domestic and international...so they can use them as extras as the script requires: playing security etc. This is what Ellsworth for example done, only being told he was gonna be in a squash with Strowman on the night.

This will be more of a goodwill thing, probably brokered by Foley having talked to the hiararchy.

5 hours ago, Christophe said:

Hendry and Lionheart played Russian dignitaries, WWE always invite local talent to shows, domestic and international...so they can use them as extras as the script requires: playing security etc. This is what Ellsworth for example done, only being told he was gonna be in a squash with Strowman on the night.

This will be more of a goodwill thing, probably brokered by Foley having talked to the hiararchy.

Yeah, weren't the Coffeys in Adam Rose's entourage at one point too?

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Yeah, weren't the Coffeys in Adam Rose's entourage at one point too?

Yeah, sure they were. Nicky "Cross" too...half the time these guys will turn up and not be used but good experience if there is something for them.

Obviously at the moment there is some big roles with the squash matches of late, but sometimes it'll just be a role of being someone walking about backstage with a clipboard or something.

Almost guaranteed to be some of the ICW/UK guys at the shows in a couple of weeks so hopefully still doing the squashes and one of them bags some ring time. Braun Strowman vs The Rich Kids of Instagram anyone?! CS Rose to beat Noam Dar to a first Raw match?!

Edited by Christophe

Right, so Chris Renfrew has said it's either him or Grado in the team which kind of has me worried that this thing isn't finishing at the Hydro. I've got a bad feeling about an nWo type 4th man when one of them gets kicked out, with that guy turning heel and handing Red Lightning the win.

5 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Right, so Chris Renfrew has said it's either him or Grado in the team which kind of has me worried that this thing isn't finishing at the Hydro. I've got a bad feeling about an nWo type 4th man when one of them gets kicked out, with that guy turning heel and handing Red Lightning the win.

Grado to turn heel

2 hours ago, juansebastianvernon said:

What time did Fear and Loathing finish last year? Had a lift home last year, but this year might have to rely on public transport

Don't think it was much before 11, by the time we got out of the multi storey add about half an hour onto that.

I'm saying this in the vain hope that Dallas or westend jag aka red lightning are on here again...this ownership story line is f#cking shite! You've kicked the arse right out of it...make it end at the hydro. It's that bad that if it still dominates shows into next year people will start tuning out. Your other booking currently isn't strong enough to carry this pish.

I'm saying this in the vain hope that Dallas or westend jag aka red lightning are on here again...this ownership story line is f#cking shite! You've kicked the arse right out of it...make it end at the hydro. It's that bad that if it still dominates shows into next year people will start tuning out. Your other booking currently isn't strong enough to carry this pish.

^^^ doesn't know the meaning of the term 'turning out' type post.

Although I do completely agree with what he's trying to say.

3 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

What you telling me for? 

I would do this storyline for the rest of my entire life if it meant a complete dick like you never watched or attended icw ever again.

As for everyone else in here. enjoy the hydro weekend. we all deserve it. who would ever have imagined this.

Edited by Red Lightning
Went on a rant then couldn't be arsed

9 hours ago, Red Lightning said:

As for everyone else in here. enjoy the hydro weekend. we all deserve it. who would ever have imagined this.

I don't think anyone could have predicted it not only happening but doing so in such a short spell of time.

I remember my first show about 4 years back, walking up to the Classic Grand and my mate (not his first show) asking Dallas for tickets he'd put by for him as he'd messaged him on Facebook. Dallas, clearly mangled, vaguely remembered this and pulled 4 tickets from the box office and apologised for forgetting as he had just smoked a big bowl at the time my mate asked. :lol:

Having looked at him, I expected a garbage mishmash of washed up has beens and never will bes and got something completely unique and brilliant. Still, if you'd told me at that point that the wee trainwreck standing there in front of us would take it to a worldwide audience in under 5 years I'd have laughed at you. 

I think the steady rise when they got to the Classic Grand was probably the point I thought they had it in them to go pretty far. Especially when they sold it out in the first time of asking. Began to feel like no matter where they went, they'd fill it.

Didn't think that'd include arenas though.