ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

18 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Just had a wee read at the official fans page on facebook and it just about sums it up. Can't say a bad word about anything or your a c**t. 

Its not even his fault but its part of the reason I don't give guys like Renfrew the credit he deserves. He has posted a few things on there and the amount of boaby sucking is unreal. Far too much arse kissing from folk desperate to be pals with a wrestler. 

I couldn't believe he was on having a go at people earlier on. He is IMO massively over exposed within the product. From what people have said on here and at shows he also seems to be pretty full of his own self importance. Getting hero worshipped by absolute and utter cretins isn't a thing to be getting an ego about.

Even noticed a comment about referee botches and that Thomas pipes in tagging the other one like "we're all ears" well you wouldn't need to be all ears on a fan page if you watched it over again! :unsure2:

Just had a look at than fan page for the first time. WOW, that fan page is fuckin pathetic. Suck up, arse kissing b*****ds. Not even a minority either.

Chris C Renfrew Cool story bro...can't wait to attend the show you booked...everyone's a Booker but frankly, you know dick
Like · 41 · 12 hrs

41 retards felt the need to like that.

Yup, I've long had issue with Renfrew over it and especially his greasy social-retard band of ring rats who follow him. He conducts himself like a complete bellend on social media and they do too by proxy.

As I said earlier, if you are marking your prices up by 250% (soon to be 300%) in 3 years, you must be able to accept criticism if customers don't feel the product is up to scratch . It's easy go defensive and to scream 'everyones a booker' when you ARE a booker but not doing that good a job of it.

The fan page is horrendous and chock full of hangers on and clowns who are self-styled 'conisseurs' of what makes a good match. Someone actually went onto the page last night to express how Angle-Coffey told a brilliant story and had superb narrative , rather than it being a sub-par 10 minute fuckabout with no actual cohesion. Just made me laugh that some folk who claim to 'get' wrestling are like wine tasters in that they can ramble shite at length yet have no clue what they are actually on about.

7 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Can someone post a link to this Facebook page please? I've tried looking for it a couple of times but I've never been able to find it!

2 minutes ago, Tay7x said:

God forbid you mention anything about the referees (wasn't me but someone mentioned it).... Getting more put off the promo as each hour passes...

Link is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711380182436502/

Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 19.38.20.png

Jesus Christ! Buy the ticket, take the ride, unless you complain in any way, then you need to get off the ride!

I thought the show was alright last night. The first half was good, the second was poorer. Hendry-Blaze, Ricochet-Girvan and the ladder match were the highlights. The Dudleyz couldn't have looked less arsed in there - D'Von Dudley being booked and not even getting a table :lol:

I've posted before that the company is treading water just now but they have talent there. The four big pushes should be Joe Hendry (he should be HUGE for them, he's a license to print money), Kenny Williams, Jackie Polo and Mark Coffey. Hendry opening the show with Davey Blaze is fine but he should be in the title match closing the show. He's got the lot.

However, I was there with 3 people in our group last night who went to their first show and they loved it. Loved it to the point they were raving about how much fun they had. This was also the case with a group of first timers I went to Barramania with. So while we're maybe a bit disillusioned, I think word is still spreading and the company is continuing to grow.

21 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

Andy O'Gormley is a creepy spastic.

Hes been sucking rassler dick on those pages for a few years now.

Very much this. Saw him there last night, he's a creepy big smelly arsehole.

The poster boy for the arsehole ICW fan who thinks he knows better than you.